19. Angry mew

gulf's pov

"My queen king mother is asking you" one guard said to me.nodding at him I make my way to mom in law's chamber.

3months have been passes since that incident with princess milly. That person is still in prison. After lots of inquiries and torture he finally confessed that he is spy of takion kingdom. After that mew tighten the security.

((A/N
Idk if i mentioned this or not but takion kingdom is the biggest enemy of the Jongcheveevat kingdom as the king of takion kills the late king of Jongcheveevat))

In this 3months alots of things change.
I get along with the people here...you can say that i become their favorite...people here also love me like people from my kingdom do...I feel like home here. Well its my home actually. My own kingdom.

And about me and mew this are quite same. I can feel something is getting good with us but it's still the same. We are more like king and queen than Husbands.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to have him as my husband.

"Mom in law did you call me??" I ask as soon as I reach her chamber.

"Ohh yes son. Gulf tomorrow morning we are going have guests" she said.

"Guest??who??" I ask in confusion

"He is a greatest monk in our kingdom. He went to India for some religious purpose so you wasn't able meet him. Finally he is came back so I ask him to come here tomorrow. So you need to do some preparations" she said. And I nodded

"You don't need to worry about it mom in law. I'll ask to decorate palace for him and special mean and other things too" i said with a smile

"I expected this from you son." She said.

"So I'll get going now mom in law" I said and bow in front of her and leave after she nodded.

"Greeting my queen" I turn to see bright bowing at me.

"Ohh bright how many times I need to tell you don't be formal when we are not in court" I scold him.

Well in these 3 months I get real very along with bright. Bright is mew's cousin and also the general of the kingdom.
He is very kind and approachable. So thats why we get along real quick.

"And how many time I need to tell you that its my duty" he answered back.

"I cannot with you" I sigh and he laugh.

"So are free??" He ask and I nodded

"Good then come with me" he dragged me with him.

He dragged me to practice room.
"Do you know sword fighting??" He ask me and I nodded.

"Do you really??" He ask with shocked

I laugh "of course. I was the prince remember"

"Yeah I know but I still didn't expect" he said.

"Then let me prove it to you" I said with smirk

"Are you challenging me??" He ask

"You can take it as challenge" I said

"Okay then let me see how good queen is at this"he says and throw a sword at me.

(~~Okey am skipping the fighting because idk how to describe it hahahaa)

"Omg you very good at it" he says and I laugh before walking out of the practice room.and he ran behind me.

"So tell me one thing" i says

"Yeah what is it??" he ask

"Did things are going good" I asked

"I don't know" he sigh

"Its okey na everything will be alright" I assume him while tapping his shoulder.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" loud voice make us divert our attention just to see mew standing with furious expression. What happened to him.

"Greeting king" bright bow in front of him but he ignore him totally and keep looking at me with anger.

"Queen gulf in our chamber NOW" his voice giving me chills. And without any objections follow him to our chamber.

"Mew what happened why you are looking so furiou" I ask him as he is not saying anything.

"Wha-" he was about say something when door of our chamber opened with milly's voice.

"Sorry brother milly didn't knock but milly have very important work with brother in law am taking him" without waiting for mew's reply she dragged me with her.

"Milly are you serious?? This is your important work" I ask her with shocked.

"Yes brother in law. Milly don't know what to wear tomorrow as we have guest here" she said with pout. I can't even scold her.

I am still confused why mew was so mad earlier. I'll ask him again about it.

-----------------------------------------

General Bright🔥-----------------------------------------So ppl do you remember "general mild" from chapter12 i changed his name as "general bright" don't think too much its just because I want bright to be part of our story haha!!

General Bright🔥
-----------------------------------------
So ppl do you remember "general mild" from chapter12 i changed his name as "general bright" don't think too much its just because I want bright to be part of our story haha!!

Enjoy for noww!!!😁😁