6.Back to home

Mew's pov

The carriage stop at the entrance and we step out of it. Walking inside i look around. How long since i was here??10years!!10years has been passed and now am back to home. In my kingdom In my palace...In my home. And not as bodyguard but a prince and would be king.
I won't lie there wasn't a single day when i haven't wish to go back home. I miss this place. Yeah i was just in neighborhood kingdom but still king kirin never allow me to go here because of some obvious reasons am not blaming him through its just i missed this place.
With all this thought in my mind we reached outside a chamber when i look at it i quickly identify that its my chamber.
"Go rest for while we have meeting in morning" my mom says and i nodded.

When prince gulf agreed for marriage our parents started discussing about the arrangement and preparation for wedding.my mom says that now its time for me to go back to kingdom. As i found the queen and within a month am going to be king so out kingdom's people need to know about my existence and king kirin also agreed to it so after dinnar we leave for kingdom.

Entering my room i look around. Its still the same but it looks more manly now as before there were alots of toys here.but not it don't have any.
I throw my self on bed and sleep.

I woke up with sun rays.Adjusting with brightness i open my eyes and about to wake up from bed when someone knocked "mew son are you up should i ask them to prepare bath for you" i heard my mom's voice. And open the door.

"Good morning mom" i greet her and hug her. This is first time in 10yrs i greet her good morning. "Good morning my baby" she to greet me and kiss my cheeks.
"Should i ask to prepare bath for you??" She ask and i nodded.

Am standing near by the balcony as now am going to tell them that am there would be king. They all are gathered in front yard of the palace and waiting for know the reason of meeting.
I can feel my heart beatinf fast. Am very nervous.
I feel someone hold my i hand i look down to see who held it and there is she. I smile at her before lifting her in my arms. I wanted to meet her last night also but she was already slept.
"Don't worry na brother you can do it. Remember marie loves you alot naa" she said and i just smile at her. She is my sister. After my dads death my mom get know that she is pregnant with milly.so milly is my yonger sister. Mom always bring her to meet me she loves me alot.and she my happy pill. She is the only one who can change my bad mood into good. Right now also she is giving me strength.

"Son its time" my mom says as i nodded and move towards balcony.
"Morning eveyrone thankyou for being here in a very short notice. I have special announcement for you. Its very happy and special day for us because today our would be king is back to kingdom" my mom announced and after that whispers from peoples can be heard. My mom look at the guard and motion him to ring the bell to stop the noise. When the noise stop my mom again started.
"I know it might be hard to believe but this what it is. " she said and ask me to come forward. I step ahead .When i reached there i put milly down and and stand besides mom.
"Eveyrone this is our lost prince mew suppasit. I know you all believe that he was dead with my husband and our former king but he wasn't dead he was away for some purpose and now that purpose is served so he came back to our kingdom where he belongs." And then everyone went extremely quiet. God this is scaring me. Did they don't like that i come back?? They are not happy than am alive??
I hope thats not case because its very important for my kingdom's people love me as there king then only i can be a great king.

My mom took a deep breath and continued "I thanya suppasit queen of this Jongcheveevat kingdom in witnessing of all peoples from my kingdom announced prince mew suppasit as KING" she said "and after three weeks prince mew is going to get married with prince of Traipipattanapong kingdom prince gulf and after their wedding we will held the coronation ceremony on the occasions of prince mew's 25th birthday. I hope and pray that you all are happy with these arrangements. Because your approval matters alot to us." She complete her speech. Everyone is still quiet before someone from crowd "We accept him as king my queen" and eveyrone started cheering and agreeing with him.
I feel relieved.
"Thank you so much this means alot now I'll let prince me have some words with you" my mom said
I look at her and she smile in assumption. I take a long breath before starting.
"Good morning everyone. I mew suppasit glad to be here today. Am very thankful for each and eveyrone to accept me as your king. I'll make sure to be a great king for you thankyou.have a good day." I give short speech and they started cheering.

I came back to my chamber and throw myself on bed.laying on my back i look up at chandelier and deeply breath out. This one went well. Now am thinking about my coronation day. I hope that will also went well. Closings my eyes I recall everything which happened earlier and my mom's words rang in my head 'after three weeks prince mew is going to get married with prince of Traipipattanapong kingdom prince gulf' i open my eyes shit this completely slipped from my mind. Am going to get married and that so with prince gulf. I don't know what to feel about it. I again close my eyes. And with some struggle I drift to sleep.

-------------

Princess Milly ♡Princess of Jongcheveevat kingdom and mew's little sister

Princess Milly ♡
Princess of Jongcheveevat kingdom and mew's little sister

(Pic cr to owner)
---------------
OMG this is longest chapter till now😲
Wedding is coming😏
Keep your dress and makeup ready for the wedding hahaha
For now Enjoy this chapter ppls!!