5.Miracle

Gulf's pov

"I want to say something" my mom said for the first time as she quiet all the time.
As she said that we all look at her with curiosity before queen thanya ask her "what is it sia please say"

My mom take a deep breath and start "when i was pregnant with gulf physician tell us that its high chances of me to deliver daughter." She repeats whats my dad says earlier.

"But when gulf born the physician was very shocked that how its happened because his assumption are never wrong. Gulf was so preety. Everyone was mesmerized by his looks. We were so happy because eveyrone love him so much." My mom says and look at me with a lovingly smile.

"One day when gulf was around 3-4months we took him to temple for blessing and in temple there was a old lady saw us and come near when guards stop her but she was looking at gulf with so much love and asking for let her see him once.so king let her see him. And when she saw gulf she told us 'dear queen king please protect this boy god made him very special' we thought its the common for anyone to say like that as gulf born as the prince" she paused before continuing...
"After few years a foreigner physician visit our kingdom for some work. As he was our guest we let him stay in palace. During his stay gulf was sick and our physician's medicines wasn't working on him so we let the foreigner physician treat him.that time he do some test on gulf and when he did that he was shocked after seeing whats the result is. And when he told us we were also beyond shocked. We never expect that in our wildest dream also." Her voice cracked at last. My father give her water as she wasn't able to talk.

"What was the reason sia tell us.you are scaring us" queen thanya said with trembling voice.

"The physician tell us that gulf is very different and rare." My father says "because being a man he have a ability of bearing a baby" he complete leaving all us in shocked. Specially me.

I think i can't understand what is happening here.
What are they talking about???i can bear a child???but am a man how can this is possible!?!?!?
Everything is to much to takeee!!!
I think it'll faint anytime!!
Am to shocked to say anything!!!

"What are you saying??he is man how can he b-b-b-ea-r child???" As am in my thoughts queen thanya ask with shutting voice.

"We didn't even ready to trust at first but then physician tell is that its rare but not impossible to happen. Then slowly we also started believing in it and we decided to tell gulf when the right will come and we think its the current time." my dad says "its miracle and we are happy that its happened with my baby. Gulf is really special to us" he complete with a small but genuine smile.

Queen thanya return the smile to him and look me "gulf son now do you have any problem marrying mew??" She ask and i look down
"Son don't need to feel pressured i am not forcing you. I just feel that you are perfect for my son and i am sure that you will really be his other half and handle the kingdom very well.but still the final decision will be yours" she complete with as smile.

I look at everyone in room.when my eyes fall on my parents then nodd with assumption that final decision will be mine.
I look back at queen thanya and say "am ready to marry him" she hug me after hearing my answer and my present also have a satisfying smile.

I think i made a good decision.

------
MPreag everyone.....
It's just pure fictional naa don't take it seriously😄