11. Coronation day

Gulf's pov

Tomorrow is mew's coronation day.
Its been one week since we got married.
Well nothing happend between us to discuss. He has been busy since next day of our marriage.

First day after marriage when i got up i wish him good morning and he replied without looking at me.i feel rejected. I know this not a big thing he might be in his thoughts but still its hurt. That was our first day as husband i was expecting him to be nice to me but he didn't even spare glance at me. And then he get busy with his work and coronation ceremony.
I hardly see him in this one week. He just come to sleep and leave early.

After this ceremony I'll talk with him. We need to think about our relationship also. He cannot just ignore me like that am his husband for god sake.

Coronation day

Today is the day when mew's is going to be a king.
I woke up early in the morning as we need to headed to temple.
"Gulf son are you ready" mom in law ask. Oh yes queen thanya ask me to call her mom in law as she said am her son in law now so its looks very formal for me to address her like that so from that day i started calling her as 'mom in law'

We all went to temple and there the priest do ritual and start the ceremony.
Later we came back to palace and here also they had some ritual before they announce mew as king.

They passed a Thorne to mew.
"Today on this holy day in the witness of dear lord and elders of the kingdom we the the monks of this holy place announced mew suppasit the elder son of late king meen suppasit and queen thanya suppasit as the new king of our Jongcheveevat kingdom" the senior monk announce.

"And with him. His wedded husband prince gulf the son of king of Traipipattanapong kingdom king kirin and queen sia as the queen of our Jongcheveevat kingdom" he complete and mom motion me to sit besides mew.

After the ceremony we all went to our royal balcony to meet the people.
"Good morning everyone. Thankyou for coming here. I mew suppasit the king of this Jongcheveevat kingdom promise you all to take care of you and protect our kingdom.i promise to make our kingdom the safest place for you all" mew says.

'King mew' 'queen gulf' peoples started cheering.

"Thankyou for your love. We will try our very best to be the best protector for you all. As its the one of the most important day for our kingdom i want you all to be present in evening for coronation and king mew's bday celebration." I said and Motion guards to distribute sweet to everyone.

I saw mew is looking at me with confusion. I didn't look back at him. Yeah he doesn't know about this celebration its mine and mom in law's plan.

"Mew gulf you go to your chamber and have some rest we will meet in evening" mom in law says and i nodded and without waiting for mew i move to our chamber.

As soon as i reache our chamber mew also reaches there in no time. I look back at him "can you explain me what's with that celebration??" He ask and i move toward wardrobe and pull out a box and return to him.

"Happy birthday" i says handing him that box.

"Huh" He looks confused but still take it.
Opening the box he looks shocked "why did you give it me" he asked.

Its a compass with a 'find the best path king mew' engraving in it.

"Its for you as a birthday present. May you find the better path to be a best king for our kingdom" i says.
"And we have celebration because its your birthday" i added.

He smile genuinely "That's so thoughtful of you prin...my queen thankyou so much." I think my cheeks heatup. He call me 'my queen' not prince gulf but my queen. This gives me goosebumps.

We are smiling and looking at each other. But our moment won't last long as we heard a knock. Breaking our eye contact mew goes to open the door and i heard her voice.

"Brother in lawwww"she came running and jump on me.

"Aww what happened to our cutiepie??" I ask her.

"Brother in law mom says that you won't play with milly from now on is that true??" she pout. She is so cute.

"Ooo why she said that?!no baby its not true I'll play with my baby" i says and hug her.

"Really!?!? I love youu" she says and kiss my cheeks.

"Well well all love for brother in law what about me huh did you forget about me baby?!?" Mew says and...wait did he just pout. Omg he so adorable.

"Brother u didn't have time for milly u didn't even meet me last week" she cross her hands and nagged him. I laugh at her actions.

"Brother was busy na princess. Brother won't do it again. Sorry naa" he hug her. And indirectly he hug me because am lifting her in my arms.ohh my poor heart. He is going crazy.

"Ok ok milly forgive you but don't do this again" she said and he kissed her on cheeks.

"Come on lets sleep for sometime. We have function to attend in evening." I said to her and she nodded. We are closed ever since. Because she used to come to our kingdom to meet mew so we also used to spend time together.

"You also take some rest" i said to mew and he nodded. And went to bed with us.

----------------
Here they finally became official king and queen.
Above Pic created to the owner.
Enjoy naa!!
Meet you soon!!