30.Sweet Morning

Gulf's pov

Sun rays hits me i wake up from sleep. I was alone in bed mew wasn't by my side as I was thinking where he must be gone I get up but my body feel extreme pain.
God this is so painful what happend why its paining as I was thinking what might be happend I remember what happend last night between me and mew.

Ohh my god I can't believe I ask him to...ohh god this is so embarrassing. How I am going to face him now.
And wait we were at cottage then how come I am waking up in our chamber. How did I come here. Is I am forgetting something. As I was in my thoughts mew come out of bathroom.

"You wake up.!! Good morning!!" He came forward and kiss my forehead.
"Morning"I am too embarrassed to look at him.

"How are feeling??" He ask but I stay quite. I don't know what answer I should give to him.

"Hey what happend??" He lift my chin up.and I close my eyes

"Are you shy??" He ask with hint of teasing.

I again didn't say anything so I chuckled.
"Ahh okay okay I'll not tease you" he says
"But tell me how are feeling??" He again ask with concern.

"Just body is aching" I said shortly

"I am sorry Gulf. Its because me you are hurting." I said and I feel bad that he still feel he is causing me pain

"Hey mew listen to me." I says grabbing his both cheeks "don't be sorry about last night please. Last night was the best night of my life. That night that moment that feeling everything was so so special and precious. This is just physical pain I am happy mentally and emotionally too so the physical pain will go too. Don't feel bad about it okay?!?" I complete. And he just nodded.

"Thankyou so much for allowing me last night" he says and hug me and I hug him back.

I love this life with him. I can't believe the person I secretly love from childhood who became my husband and love me back. This is all like dream.
God if this all is just dream then please don't wake me.

"God take bath I'll ask someone to bring our breakfast here" I just nodded and try to get up but this is hurting too much.

Before say something or try again to get up mew lift me up in bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I ask wrapping my arms to his neck.

"Helping you of course" he says

"You don't need to I'll manage" I says. I dont know why I am too shy

"I want help. Let me please" he says and I just sigh.

He take me to bathroom and set me in the edge of bathtub and about it remove my cloths.

"What are doing mew" I ask in tiny voice

"Helping you to take bath" and my eye winded.

"WHAT no no you don't need to goo please" I say hurriedly.and he started laughing loudly. I look at him in confusion like what happened to him.

"Ahh ahh don't worry i was just teasing you. No need to feel uncomfortable and its not like I didn't see you without cloths" he said and I slap his shoulder.

"Go go go away." I ask him in annoyance. He is such a tease.

We are seating on table and having our breakfast.
"Mew who come we are here??I mean I remember we were at cottage then when we came here??" I ask as I was thinking about it.

"I bring you here" he answered casually and choked my food. He get up from his seat and make me drink water.

"You okay??" He ask.

"You bring me here mean did you lift me and bring here" I ask and he nodded.

"Why you should wake me up" I said.what people will thinking about it.

"You were sleeping peaceful and I know you must be tired from our last night activity so I don't want to disturb you" he says. "And we came here early in the morning so there wasn't anyone you was up apart from the guard noone sees us" he finished. And I sigh in relief and we go back to eat.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Short update" bcoz I haven't update anything in last few days. So sorry about it. So here it is....

Let me give you a spoiler about upcoming plot.....
Have you ever heard our elders saying that "if you are too happy then something bad is going to happen" so.....iykyk🤪🤪

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️this is me running away ASA I drop the domb😂😂😂