14.what happened??

Mew's pov

While me and queen gulf was talking we heard milly's loud cry and rushed outside to see what happened.
When we reached there what i saw break my heart into millions pieces.

Milly is seating on ground and blood is flowing out her forehead till her chin and dropping it on her baby blue colored frock.

Reaching to her i seat beside her and hug her while asking "baby what happened?!?!"

Rather than answering She started carying loudly. Queen gulf also seat there taking her hand in his.

I don't know how to stop her from crying. Mom went to temple. "Ask mom to come back as soon as possible" i said to to guard. He nodded and run outside.

"Baby calm down please" i pleaded.

"Give her here" queen gulf says and pull her toward him.

He pull out a handkerchief and make her look at him.

"Princess look here at me. Why are you crying so much??you know right who you are. You know What will people says if they saw you cry like this??" He ask and she nodded as no.

"They will say that princess milly is so weak. She is not strong anymore. She is crying over a small scratch" is he even serious!! My little sister's head is oozing blood and he is saying its smal scratch.

"No milly is strong" she says while controlling her hiccups.

"If you're strong then why you are crying like this" he ask.

"I'll not cry" she says and stop crying.

"Good girl now let me wiping your face then we'll go to medic" he says. While wiping her blood from face which handkerchief.

What just happened right now!?!? Did he make her stop crying!?!? This boy never fail to shocked me.

We go to medic and they treat her wounds by time mom also come.

"Milly baby now go take medicine and sleep ok" i told her. She nodded

"Mom go I'll meet you later" i said after seeing so much questions on her face. She look at me in confusion but still nodded.

And i rush back to the place where milly got injured.

"What happened to her tell me NOW" I yell in anger.

---------------------
A very short update lol🤪😂
Am little busy these days so am not able to write. But I'll write as soon I get opportunity...
Till then enjoy!!!