22.Heartbreak

Mew's pov

I woke up with strong headache and backpain and also the bed is not that soft. Thinking all thing I decided to open my eyes and then i see gulf is under me...and by what i am seeing its seems like he is....necked???!!
I hurriedly got up from his body and then i look at myself...to my shock i was half necked.

Ohh my god what happened last night!!!
I don't remember anything!!

I just remeber that i saw gulf and bright in each other's embrace and then i go out and had alcohol may be but then I don't remeber anything!!!

By judging the situation did i and gulf had....
No no no wait no shit what should I do

I need to wake him up...yeah thats right!!

I try to wake him up by shaking his body.
When he opened his eyes and saw me he move backward in fear.

"G-ul-f what happened last night" I ask him

He look at him then the fear turns into anger
"Don't you remeber it" he ask

"I don't I try to but am not able to remeber it"

But rather than answering me he cover himself with blanket and run towards bathroom.

Now guilt he taking over me i don't know what to do anymore.
I wore my clothes and wait for him.

When he come out i stand up and go to ask me again but he just passed me after seeing so grab his hand to stop him
"Can you please tell me what happend??" I almost  plead.

"You tell me what happened mew?? Tell me why u were drunk last night?? Why you were angry with me?? Just tell me why" he shout

"I am sorry gulf if i try to do something without your content. I shouldn't have touched you knowing that you love someone else" I apologize. Because no matter what is the situation but its always wrong to touch someone without their content.

"WH-at?!? What did you said?? I love who??" He ask in shocked

I didn't say anything

"I love who meww" he shout

"GENERAL BRIGHT!! You love him" I shout back

He looks broke
"Who said this to you??" He ask

"I saw you to in each other's embrace last day"

"So you assume that i love him??" He ask in broken voice.

"That's not the only thing recently your spending alot of time with him" I said

"So you assume that i am being disloyal to you" he almost cried

"Why don't you come and talk with me about this rather than doing something you did last night"he says in cracking voice

"Say something mew" he said when i didn't say anything to him

"I am not being disloyal to you mew. I don't have any feelings for bright mew." He says and I look at him.
But before I do anything he turn to go. I don't know what's come into ke i go and hug him from behind he is trying hard to free himself from me.

"Leave me mew just leave me"

I then turn him and now my arms are around his waist and our chests are touching.

But before I say or do something he said something which breaks me into millions of pieces and i leave him immediately...
"Mew stop treating me like you whore"

--------------------------------------------------
Hiii ppls long time no see
Ohh it should be your line hahaha
So as I said i am busy with my uni so might be updating slow or not frequently.
And also i am reaching the chapters so there must be few or many grammatical or typing mistakes so sorry for that...and not this only but previous ones also...
I will correct it when I'll get some free time...
Till then...
ENJOY😉
see yaa!!