37.Flashback

Mew's POV

Flashback
(One month ago)

"Mom bright i have a request for both of you" said to them. We are now in metting room. I am leaving for war tomorrow early morning.

They nodded and I continued
"As you know how important this war is for me and also for our kingdom as this war is going to give justice to my father's sacrifice and i want to win it at any cost. I am going to give my whole in this war and in all this if something happens to me then i want you to take care of gulf and if possible them please try to hind those news from him which will make him sad and stressed."

"Son why are you saying this?!nothing going to happen to you okay??!" My mom said while hugging me. I hug her back and didn't say anything.

(early in the morning)

I am adjusting my sword on my waist someone hug me from behind looking back i saw its just gulf.
I turn and hold him by waist as make him look at him. He smile at me with sad eyes. Looking at him I immediately understand what might be happening in his mind. And without saying anything I hugged him. He hug me back tightly.

We stay like that for sometime until he broke the hug and look at me before saying
"Come back to soon mew. And be safe okay??" I nodded
"If anything happened to I'll die" he continue making me shocked.

"Gulf promise me you will not do something like that" i said as fear take over me

"No mew i cannot promise you something which i can't complete" he said

"Gulf" i said sternly

He hugged me "mew you are my everything i am not that strong enough to live with your memories if anything happend to you" he said as i feel him crying.

I sigh and broke the hug before kissing his forehead.
"Okay I understand now stop crying you are hurting those beautiful eyes of yours" i said making him smile a bit.

He wiped his eyes and look at me before pecking my lips and turn around immediately.I chuckled at his actions. He was about move when i hold his hand and turn him around.

"Are you shy my queen??" I ask teasing him

"Mewwwww" he is shy I chuckle and grab his face making him look at me and attached to his lips. We shared a soft passionate kiss. He tapped my shoulder when he was out of breath. I broke the kiss and kiss his forehead,cheeks and chin making him giggle.

Our sweet moments get disturb when a gaurd knock on our chambers door.
"My king the army is ready they are waiting for you"

"Yeah we are coming" i said look at my love who again looks little sad. I hold his hand and smile in assurance. We then walk out of chamber in a ground when army is waiting

Reaching at them i saw mom bright court members everyone were there.

I go and stand in front of army.
"Good morning to all. As we all know that we are going on war. This is not just a war this war is going to give justice to our late king Meen. So i want you all to take it very seriously. I want to win this war at any cost  AM I CLEAR!!" I shout the last part

"Yes king" they all shout back.

"Mew protect my love okay!!" Gulf whisper in my ears and pointing at my chest i just smile at him and nodded.
We take everyone's good bye and leave for war.

Its been 20daya but this war is still going on.
That bastard is not ready to come out of his palace so now we decide that we will attack inside the palace in middle of night

Everything is set we are ready to attack quickly.
I am just taking 50 soldiers with me.
"My king I think you should stay back I will go in palace" say the current general of my army general mike.