18.Feeding

Mew's pov

I went to prison to meet that person when I reach there guards was trying wake him up when they saw me they bow at me.

"Is he is unconscious??" I ask them

"Yes king we are trying to wake me up but he is not waking up" one guard says.

I move to have look on him. He is not the same person I saw earlier. Yeah its true that u only saw his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful and deep like ocean and this guy's eyes have dark circles around I can say that is not the same person I met earlier.

"What happened king is something wrong??" A guard ask.

"Ahh noo let him be for now and try to wake him up in morning if he didn't wake up then ask physician to check on him." I told a guard And move out of the prison.

Then I went to the court and see what is happening there as I wasn't in palace today.

"Is there is anything you need my help in??" I ask the board members who is doing some paper work.

"There is no need king. Queen take care of everything today" one of them said.

"Yes king!! Queen is indeed very talented he always surprises us." Another one said with smile.

"Good to know. I'll take my leave now. Good night" I said while smiling.

"Good night my king" they bow at me and I walk out of court.

It's already early midnight when I reach my chamber. Before I enter the care taker of us come in front of me and bow.

"My lord should I arrange the dinner??" She asked.

"Umm am not hungry." I said and she was about to leave when something click in my mind
"wait did queen had his dinner??" I ask

"No my lord. My Queen said he will have his dinner with you" I sigh i knew it.

"Okey arrange our dinner and bring it here" I said and she bow at me before leaving.

I walk inside and found gulf sleeping on couch in a uncomfortable position. I go near him and seat beside him.

"Why you are like this huh?? Why can't you have your meal on time?!?!" I said while adjusting his hairs behind his ear.

He started waking up from his sleep. I move back that when I realize I was very close to his face.

"Ohh mew you came back wait I'll ask to arrange dinner" he said and try to stand up but I hold his hand which surprised him.

"I already ask them" I said and that's when we heard i knock knowing its our dinner I ask them to come and they arrang our dinner on a tea table.

As they where about to serve us dinner gulf stop them.
"We will manage you can go" he said and they bow at us before leaving.

We seat in chairs and gulf serve rice in my plate and when he was going to get curry his hand didn't reach till the bowl as there are many things in between so I go to get it as i am close to the bowl and when I lift up the bowl I hissed in my pain. And place the bowl down.

"Mew what happened show me" gulf panic.

"Its not a big deal its just a small scratch" i says but still he forceful take my hand and there he see my palm have big and deep cut.

"Is this what u called small scratch" he ask angrily God his is scary.

He stand up go to closet and come back with a medic box.

"I'll clean it and apply medicine so it will get better" he says and clean my wound and apply soemthing on it before securely tieing it with soft white cloth.

"You done can we eat now" I said when he come back after returning that box in closet. He nodded and serve me curry.

When I was about to eat I realized that I can't eat as my hand is tied. So I try to eat with left hand. Gulf saw my struggle and move his chair near me. Before move his hand to feed me.

I look at him in surprise "you don't need to worry if your hands are tied you still have my hand remeber" he said with smile and seriousness. And I nodded unconscious.

Sometime i really thought how can I be this obligated towards him. Like I accept whatever he says. I follow whatever he ask me to do. I complete whatever he want.

Why I feel so safe and secure around him??
Why i my heart rate calmly around him??
Why i want to protect him??
Why this why that why why why JUST WHY?!?!

I have so many questions which answers i don't know... but I need to find it as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------
Happy pride monthhhh🏳️‍🌈❤
Be proud of who you are and whom you love. Love is very beautiful thing to be hidden remeber that😌🌈