Oni And Hound, Sword and Fang

October 8th 20XX

Lupin was hanging out at Susan's Diner with Angel and Cherri, it had been awhile for them to have a bit of fun. Angel had seemed to have a tiring time shooting the various films that Valinteno has Angel doing, but he had some fun at a few local bars. But Lupin had found it strange on how Angel was saying it; he saw how Angel was rubbing his arms when he said it, yet he didn't wish to pry less need to or when Angel wishes to speak of it.

For Cherri, she seems to be a fire ball of mayhem no matter what, she had dealt with over 3 and half dozen gangs trying to come after within over the months that had passed, she was clearly prideful and smug about the details she was going through with them. Though, those around us were not much fond of the details, for they were trying to eat and hearing the gruesome details of the fallen enemies may not sit well with them.

Susan: In the Kitchen. Oi, bombing run, hold off on your story till later, okay?! Still trying to run a business here.

Cherri: Sure thing luv, so, you've been to England, yeah?

Lupin: Dabbled, only to lay low for a time. Good place to find some English tea over there.

Cherri: Aw you know thats not what I mean, I mean to bust som shit over there and steal more from those rich block heads up there.

Lupin: Okay okay, I plan one to steal from them when I find one. Chuckles.

It had been a long time since much laughter was heard; it was of course shown that Marcus, the humanoid sinner that was his first penitent, soon came over and soon spotted Lupin.

Marcus: Hey Boss.

Lupin: Marcus, hey, joining in on the food?

Marcus: Yeah, just been doing some look around over at the West district, its something else.

Cherri: Oi, what are you two on going in the West District?

Angel: Oh, haven't been there in awhile.

Lupin: Its no-stutters Wa-wait a mo, To Angle Dust. You've been there?

Angel: Yeah, had one of the best places to make some old fashion crack when I first died. But as time changed, now that type is becoming harder and harder to find over there. Plus the dress I had over there was nicely made for my-Gestures to his slender body. Extra fine body.

Lupin and Marcus had their eyes widened at the thought of a dress Angel had mentioned, Marcus was openly aroused at the thought while Lupin tried to close his eyes so as to not focus on Angel anymore, though it hardly helped

Lupin and Marcus had their eyes widened at the thought of a dress Angel had mentioned, Marcus was openly aroused at the thought while Lupin tried to close his eyes so as to not focus on Angel anymore, though it hardly helped. Angel and Cherri chuckled at their reaction, though, their moment of laughter was interrupted when Lupin got a notification on his phone.