From Community To A Wolf Den

March 17th 20XX

(Lupin's room 1)

(Lupin's room 1)

(Lupin's room 2)

(Lupin's room 2)

The demon family has finished their home, along with the garden that can get them food on month's end, if they maintain the rotational system towards the crops. The boys finishing the touches on their built home thanks to Lupin's efforts of bringing in the tools and supplies, along with helping with the build of the house. Lupin's den was not far from the expansion, it was up above it actually. It was a moderate space, much larger than his apartment from his complex. One side where he setted up his bed and clothing/walkin closet, easy to change and get to his bed quickly. His bed was that of a new mattress, well, more of two stacked mattresses; it would appear that many dealers of the pride charge much for a good night sleep. The other side of the room seems to hold on to his books, tinkering tools, and documents handwritten; he had made that far end to be his work station for being either in his future heists and dealings with others. And finally, in the middle of his room, long enough to be large enough to hold two kitchens; he uses that free space to be where he has his low desk to where he can have a moment to write and think. But he mainly uses that space to either pace or play some music to dance to.

After some time had passed, Delin had rushed over to Lupin with a concerned look.

Lupin: Delin, what's wrong?

Delin: We got some newcomers.

Lupin: A~nd here we go.

Delin: You knew this would-

Lupin: After saving so many, one would wonder if they would come back for a better life.

Lupin had gotten his coat and came down with Delin, when coming back, Gilbert had stayed with his mother Fordonna in case things went off when Delin went to get Lupin. Lupin got to see what appears to be a large crowd with familiar faces, many that he saved, others were strangers. Delin went to his mother and brother to join in the fight when needed. Lupin had stepped forward to the crowd that was walking up.

Lupin: Can I help you?

None of the demons, be it Earth or Hell borns. But one female Lizard sinner, the one he met twice stepped up.