A Wolf And Spider Walk Into A Bar...

March 14th 20XX

After a week from Lupin's adventure in the human world, he wonders about the Pride ring in disguise. His black overcoat with white makeup and red eyes, he takes the time to see if anything changed when he left Hell. So far, almost very little has changed since he's been gone, other than gang activity being so low thanks to him and Cherri's mischief.

It was a different section of the Pride ring that he was used to, it was Pentagram City. He got to figure out where most of Earthborn Sinners are located in hell, though he had been there once but never truly got the lay of the land, only got in and out of the place to pick-pocket. Though, he did have some fun with Cherri with those gangs targeting her.

He had been looking around to see if there was anything of interest, but what he's done was to stop the robbery of two sinners who couldn't fight back by using his grapple gear as a whip. He didn't want to stick around for a 'thank you'. After a long while, he saw Angel Dust walking towards him with a briefcase. Lupin waved to him, but Angel didn't know that it was Lupin in disguise, he had to walk up to Angel.

Angel: Hey dog, I don't know you or of your-

Lupin: But you do, after that time at Cherri's party with dark lights and me dancing.

Angel: Oh, Arséne. Sorry, just didn't see you past all the...do you put makeup on yourself?

Lupin: Keeps my enemies guessing. What are you doing out here?

Angel: What are you doing here? This is Earthborn sinners, they see you here they may take your hide and sell it.

Lupin: They can try.

Angel: They will.

Lupin: Sighs. Angel, what are you doing?

Lupin looked at Angel with concern in his eyes, Angel sees it and shakes his head.

Angel: None of your concern.

Lupin frowns at that statement as Angel begins to walk away with the briefcase. Angel Dust begins to head over to an alleyway with a marking with green and pink lizard symbol graffiti on the walls to where he walks. As he walked, he got a look at a door that had a sliding windowhole. Angel Dust walks up and knocks on the door, the windohole opens to see a pair of eyes looking at him.

Doorman: You one of Val's drop boys?

Angel: No, I'm a pizza delivery boy. Did you order a meat lover with extra sausage? Speaks in a sarcastic yet seductive tone.

Doorman: Yeah, yeah. I get you, but of the hound with you?

Angel: Hound?

Angel turns to see Lupin behind him, smiling like he was a little kid in a toy store. Angel felt dread and shock that Lupin was behind him, but did not hear him in the slightest. "Dog needs to wear a fucking bell." He thought, but his attention soon got back to the door.

Angel: Some rando who won't leave me alone.

Doorman: Want us to get rid of him?

Angel: Just don't kill him.

The doorman opens the door and sees a large muscle lizard demon coming out, along with two other lizard demons that were less muscular, but came out with weapons in hand. "Sorry Arséne, but this is something I'm used to." He thought as he walked in and entered a hallway that was hit with spray cans. He can't faintly hear pop music as he walks, he focuses on hearing his own footsteps of his boots klinkling to the ground. "Come on Angel, this is just like any other dealings you did before. Give the partners what they agreed on, then leave." he thought as he tries to calm his mind. "And if things go south, you do what you do best. Shoot your way out."