Out For A Walk (Reworked)

March 10th 20XX

As three days passed, Lupin had finished making notes on books he had read from both Stolas's collections. Even had human glamour disguises added within the books, he takes a look at the mirror to give it a try. When he cast the glamour spell upon himself. He admired himself for a bit as he looked into the mirror. "I wonder if any other of the hellborns would have various forms of being human. That or this is what they would be like if they were human." He thought.

After admiring himself long enough, he took his clothing on, along with this overcoat. He drew the circle to open the portal to the human world, he entered through it to end up in what looks like a park at the dead of night. When he passed through, the portal closed behind him. He admires his surroundings too, trees that softly rustle in the wind, sound of dirt beneath his feet as he walks, smell of air of ... well different to hell's air. He found himself at the edge of a park and close to a soccer field. He noticed a sign that said "​​Association Du Equestrian Center De Gennevilliers".

Lupin: Smells the air Horses. Hm.

Lupin continues to walk around for a while, he ends up seeing a gate where he was about to exit the park. He taps his left foot a couple of times to see it in front him.

Lupin: Gates at a park, why the levels of hell would cut off a park.

After he said it aloud and stopped tapping his foot, he easily climbed over with a hop. But feeling the gravity at the height of his jump, he landed on top of the gate and climbed down.

???: <Hey you!>

Lupin quickly turns to see who was talking to him, it was a police officer with a flashlight shining upon him. He was speaking French to Lupin

???: <What are you doing over there at this time of night?>

Lupin tilted his head, but his mind was on how he dressed rather than the question.

???: <Crap, he must be a foreigner. Just what I need.> Said with a sigh and discomfort.

Lupin: Kinda hurtful on that remark, sir. I can understand you.

The policeman is startled by how Lupin was able to understand him. But begins to hold a gaze on him.

???: <Since you can understand me, can you understand my question?>

Lupin: Frowns a bit I was out for a walk, didn't know it was closed off from here.

???: Oh. <And you hopping over it?>

Lupin: Turns to it and back at the policeman. Saw a fence and I just wanted to hop over it.

???: <You wanted to "hop over it?">

He nods.

???: Sighs. Just move along, monsieur.

Lupin nodded and kept moving, he got to see much of France and began to smile.

4 months later/ July 15th 20XX