A Change In Scenery

As the day began to reach noon, we turned our attention to the Wrath ring, from the station to where many would come out, entering to see vast wildlands of hell.

Mountains with spheres of lava, rivers, waterfalls, and pools of lava/magma coming down from their sides are quite the sight to behold. The red and yellow sky that spans across the ring, along with the dead trees lined in rows to one's farms, in truth, this ring is where most Imps live and much take in on the country lifestyle.

One farm in particular, the Rough n'Tumbleweed Ranch, is the destination where Amu, Lupin, Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona approach now. Far from town, but the family found the privacy much more pleasant. They've got a call from Millie, saying she and a few others will be coming over for some solitude. She said, "A friend will be there to talk to you."

Both Lin and Joe were very confused about who she was talking about. But, they would soon find out after hearing an oncoming vehicle approaching their house.

Millie: the first to come out. MAMA!

Millie joyfully hugs her mom. Joe then head pats Millie as if she was a child again.

Joe: How's our little mayhem doin'?

Millie: All good; we just needed to get out of Pride for a while.

Lin: What? Y'all opened up a can of trouble and your freelance is drying up?

Before Millie could say a word.

Lupin: From afar. That would be my fault, actually. Not sure about the freelance being dried up though.

Millie then smiles as Lupin intervenes. Lin and Joe then turn to see Lupin getting the bags with Moxxie and Blitzo. It was then that they both saw one other imp, Amu. One where they were curious about for a moment, but there was a nostalgia about the imp. Amu had walked up to where Millie and her parents were.

Millie: Ma, pa, this is Amu. He says he knows you.

Lin and Joe minds began to feel a spark go off in their minds, hearing that name.

Joe: You wouldn't happen to be-

Amu: Bout time you remember, Joey.

Joe: I hated that name, I told you- Looks at Amu in surprise.

Amu could smile from seeing Joe expression, he then turns Lin. Who then has about the same level of surprise as Joe. Though, her's was much more for she hugged Amu.

Lin: Amu, been way too long you old bunker burner.

I.M.P and Lupin were much surprised at how much Joe and Lin were giving Amu much familiarity. Lin, Joe, and Amu acted as if they were all buddies from long ago.

Lin: Had you said it was Amu, we would've gotten some whiskey for us to drink for the old days.

Amu: The one from-

Lin: Yep, the one from Berlin.

Joe laughs and helps out with the luggage.

Lupin: How do you guys-

Amu: I was part of the war with these two, we had one helluva time messing some poor fuckers up top.

Lupin: Ah.

It was then that Lupin started to settle up over at the barn house, he then got a chance to see the whole place that Millie's parents own. Different to the city, but somehow, it was a nice change of pace.

Lupin: Its gonna be another next level of hell, isn't it?