Side Story #3 (A Bomb Shell)

Jan, 12th 20XX

During the week of IMP to think over Lupin's trial contracts, Lupin had been walking around in disguise of the ring of pride. More accurately, he was scouting a particular building that seemed to be marked as a property of some gang. It had many guarding the entrance to it, various earth-sinners of different forms. Many were humanoid form with horns, their skins of red, purple, or such other dark colors. Lupin was close to thinking them as imps, but the difference with them was of their horns and eyes. Few seem to be that of snake or other lizard demons, they were within the building that watches within the building.

Lupin had been noticing their time, by then he leaves before he wears out his luck.

Hours later

As night began to appear for hell, Lupin was right to be interested in the building as he was able to sneak into the building. Though close calls were made, he made his way to what they were protecting. He was on the fourth floor to which he found a room where two or a few had gone into, and only one room with the same scent that was scattered within the building. He entered the room where there is a lone vault with a dial combination lock upon the door. He gets close to it and starts to solve the combination. At first he seemed to not have any luck, close to frustration, he calmed down by taking a breath. As he tried again, he started to feel the pins with his finger tips. He slowly concentrates his breathing to feel the pins be aligned, after then.

Soft click sound

Lupin takes a moment and moves to unlock the vault to see wads of cash and some documents. He takes a look at the document and notices that about a handful of gang leaders aim upon this one female demon named Cherri Bomb. He sees how to bring her down and take territory, along with other information. After he reads, he puts the documents back, but takes the wads of cash and closes the vault.

Lupin: Every bit helps.

As he began to walk out of the room, he heard a loud explosion from below and felt the vibration throughout the building. He gets out of the room to know that he may have spent much of his luck as he should. As he makes his way through the hall he hears various and rapid footsteps coming towards him, the moment he turns to where it was coming from, he gets a glimpse of a white and orange blur passing him by. Before he could turn to what had passed him, he saw what that blur was running from. A group of angry and melee weapon wielding demons rushed where Lupin was standing.

Lupin runs where the blur was, though in a mere minute he caught up to the white and orange color blur, true enough, it was the same woman who was on the file, Cherri Bomb.

Cherri: Whoa, since when did they get a hellhound in their crew?!

Lupin: Wait what?

Lupin then notices that the path head is blocked by more of troops that surround the building. The two got stopped in their tracks and ended up back to back, seeing grunts left and right of them.

Cherri: So, you and your buddies finally got together and try and sell your hide?

Lupin: Believe me, I'm not with these guys.

Cherri: So you don't mind if I bomb these guys and their building?

Lupin: I'd try to avoid fights, but it seems to be one of the various options here.

Cherri: Don't you mean the fun option?

Lupin: Eh, I have my own version of fun

Lupin then pulls out a smoke bomb and detonates it

With it, Lupin picked up Cherri Bomb in his arms and began to walk on top of the grunts head like a stepping stone. During that time, Cherri's bomb blew up behind them to cause some disruption to them.