88 ~ A New Day

Suman POV

"Good morning, Love," I muttered, brushing the loose ends of my wet, dripping hair on his chest. When the few droplets moved down the curve of his chest, he inhaled deeply. His eyes blinked slowly, and I felt his hand cupping my cheek and pushing my hair aside.

"Good morning, love," he muttered in his slow, husky voice, leaning upwards to press his lips against mine. But I quickly pulled away and laughed.

"You need to freshen up before anyone comes here to ask for us," I said, and he clenched his jaw and looked to my side.

"Where is Princess?" he asked, and I smiled.

"Nandani came to take her just after she fell asleep. She thanked me for calming her down," I said, and he nodded before suddenly sitting up and grabbing my hand to take me inside.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He stopped and lifted me in his arms, and I laughed.

"Take a bath with me," he said, and my eyes widened with shock. "Why? I took a bath already. See," I squealed. "I am ready,"

He leaned in to kiss my nose and muttered. "Who told you to get ready? You will get ready when I will let you,"

My smile vanished a little as he stepped inside the bathroom. It smelled fresh with the fragrant oils and bathing soils due to my recent activities.

I giggled when he walked directly into the pool, and I could feel the cold water hitting against my skin. My smile shrunk as he loosened his hold on me, and I walked back a little. My eyes met his predatory, green one. Lowering my gaze with timidity, I splashed water right on his face.

He did not laugh, and when I did that again, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. My chest collided with his, and suddenly, he turned me opposite and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull the dupatta off my shoulders and head.

My breath hitched as the memories of him inside me, penetrating me deeper, crossed my brain. His fingers lowered to the strings of my blouse and I lowered my gaze timidly and felt him pulling the shoulders of my blouse, down.

My nipples were erect hard when he slipped his hand around the curve of my waist and pushed upwards to cup my breast. His lips leaned into the small of my neck and pressed deeply against my skin. He sucked my neck, once... twice... "Ahh,"... thrice and this time, he applied pressure, and my skin stung, erupting butterflies in my stomach.

"Kunwarsa," I breathed, and he pressed his hand against my breast firmly. I felt the wetness between my legs, and slowly, his hands lowered to the strings of my skirt.

"Kunwarsa, it's early morning. Someone will come inside," I tried to say, but he continued to move his fingers and pushed the skirt down.

I felt his fingers cupping the crown while the skirt fell. I pressed my thighs together as his rough fingers invaded my folds. A slow moan escaped my lips. My knees felt weak, and the tickling noise of my jewellery echoed in the bathing room and the slight sound of water waves crashing against each other.

Every pore of my body screamed love; the insecurities faded into the darkness when I gently slipped into oblivion through the carriage of his caring arms. My eyes closed, and my breath hitched with the desires as I stood naked before him yet again.

Naked, but still wrapped in comfort, love and pleasure pouring over me.

"Anhh," A slow cry escaped my lips when his most extended finger slipped inside me. I leaned forward a little, but he brought his other hand up to my neck and cupped it gently.