70 ~ A Broken Layer

⭐️ Vote

Everything is good. Honestly, I did not want to talk about it. But, yeah, that's okay. Thank you so much for being there. I could not reply to each and everyone, but I have received your blessings. ❤️

DOUBLE UPDATES!!!

Suman POV

As I continued to eat, I felt his breathing getting calmer, signifying he was slipping deep into sleep. A smile appeared on my face, and I tried to lean in after finishing my dinner and washing my hand in the bowl to kiss his forehead. As I gently pecked, he inhaled deeply and muttered in her sleep.

"Do not leave me, Suman, please; I will never be able to breathe normally without you,"

The moment his muffled and sleepy words dipped into my ears, my smile vanished, realising that this man who jokes the majority of the time had such a deep fear instigated in him that despite knowing that we both were getting married, he was begging me unconsciously never to leave him.

I did not know what to say or do about it. But I knew that I would never leave him.

But, suddenly, my heart beats raced with an announcement.

"Badi Ranima is entering the chamber,"

I immediately gulped and gently began to pat his shoulder. "Kunwarsa, Daadisa is coming,"

My eyes widened with shock, and I tried to shake him again, but he gently pushed his face even more into my stomach, and before I could do anything, I looked at Daadisa walking in with a few attendees with a smile.

"Daadisa," I muttered, and the moment she lifted her gaze to look at us, her eyes widened with shock.

"Who is this? Suman," she asked, and I shook my head immediately.

"Daadisa, he is Kunwarsa only, no one else," I said, and she walked closer to me.

"What is he doing here?" She asked with the shock on her wrinkled face, and I looked at him, who did not do anything but gently held my hand and placed it on his ear.

I gulped nervously and tried to say in a slow voice. " Sorry, Daadisa, I think he is tired. He just came and slept; I am so sorry," I muttered, and she smiled and nodded.

"Oh, it's okay, but you know you two cannot," she coughed. "You understand, right?" She muttered in a slow voice.

And I immediately nodded. "Ji, ji, Daadisa, I know. Do not worry about it; I will make sure of it. Also, he is just a baby; he just came to sleep. He is not interested in anything else," when I finished, I realised that I had over-explained myself yet again.

She chuckled a little and muttered.

"By the way, let him sleep, I will come in the morning now,"

I bit the inside of my lips and nodded. "Ji, Daadisa, good night,"

She smiled and blessed us before leaving the chamber. I breathed in relief and looked at the big baby sleeping in my arms. I did not know why I found him so cute and charming in his sleep. It was too good and calm to watch him sleep, especially after whatever had happened between us. I did not know why it took me so long to understand that he did not want anything but this from me in the first place.

This comfort, this care and this love.

I kissed his forehead again, brushed my finger gently on the outline of his ear and muttered slowly.

"Hamare chote pyaare se bache, chaliye na bistar par so jaiye,"

"Hey, my little cute baby, come let's sleep on the bed,"