8 ~ The Blessings

15k votes fasttt!!!

Agastya POV

After meeting with Rashmika, I came out of the Castle of Mehrangarh with Eklavya. We decided to climb the moutain to see what was happening on the other side.

"I do not understand one thing. How will we get the black stone for the same powder,"

Eklavya asked and I moved the long standing wild grass aside to take the steps further. 

"The soil of Mehrangarh has black stones underneath it and they are exporting it for many years without anyone's knowledge. How come a small Princely state got so rich in just five decades under the rule of the same King that too without any support?"

The forest was dense and we both wanted to cross it before the sunset, otherwise they would not be any chance of coming back.

"I think they are hiding something crucial,"

Eklavya said and I looked into her direction.

"Not something but many things. They are getting advantage of Him mountain ranges and Mehrangarh is the Kingdom from where people started to hear that there is something wrong with the borders and someone is trying to attack us,"

I added and he lowered his gaze for a moment before saying.

"That can mean... two things. Either they are absolutely right or they are using that to keep the eyes from them,"

He said and I nodded.

"Yes and I think there can be a third thing too,"

"What?"

He asked and I inhaled deeply pushing the grass aside and stepping up the mountain's elevation.

"That Mehrangarh has joined hands with them and securing their position. Because, if any attack happens, its the one near to them. And, it might harm all the northen Hind. They had not always been this friendly with us,"

I said and he immediately said.

"We should tell Ranaji about this,"

I immediately shook my head.

"No, we cannot. Ranisa is pregnant and we still are overcoming from our year old debts and destructions. He would want to handle the situation with the war and it will put everything on stake. And, once there will be little off thing between us, Mehrangarh will get alert. They should know that we are fool about everything,"

I tried to explain.

"But, how can we, just two of us stop it,"

He said and I looked at him with a smile.

"Just wait and watch,"

The rays of the sun was hitting our eyes straight and we both kept climbing while discussing everything.

It took us a long time and sun almost came down to the horizon and we both sat on the peak of the smallest mountain.

I forwarded my hand and Eklavya handed me the glasses with which I could see objects closer even from very far.

My breathing had turned heavier due to the changing weather and I put the long tube having glass in front of my eyes, keeping the other closed.

Everything turned blur for a moments and then I looked at the translucent picture of black tents spread in acres of land.

My heart beats raced so wild and I looked at Eklavya.

I immediately put it in front of my eyes again and the mountain swept through my feet.