57 ~ Broken Bed

10K Votes fast for the next update ❤️

Jo jo follow karega usse jyada maza aaega or notifications bhi. 

Agastya POV

With each passing day, I saw the blanket of stars spreading over the dark sky, shining like pearls, then changing into dense clouds, thundering, lightning, and raining, reminding me of the distance between us.

With every shiver I felt under the naked sky on the roof of Mehrangarh's King's chamber, I wondered why I was not with her.

But, then, a bitter memory would make me sigh deeply and remind me that not every possession is loving; some are slavery.

However, with each passing day, the bitterness of words faded into the brightness of smiles; smiles so beautiful, captivating, breathtaking and alive.

The flashes of bright eyes with innocent yet possessive looks, still the emptiness screaming the cravings for love. The gazes lowered with confusion, uncertainty and doubt. But, whenever they could 'Kunwarsa', the lips reminded me of my responsibility towards her.

Even amid the chaos, pain, and separation, the memories of her smile managed to bring a smile to my lips every day.

My morning would begin with my uneasiness to return to the Kingdom, collect her in my arms tightly, and tell her how much I loved her. But, as the sun began to reach the middle of the sky, spreading its warmth everywhere with everything he had, sanity would surround me, reminding me of what she had been going through because of me. And, by the evening, I would make up my mind that I was not helping her, instead increasing her pain, and finally, at the end of the day, I would go back to sleep with an uneasiness too. However, it would be regarding the pain she would feel with my presence.

I indulged more in physical activities such as exercise, fighting, and horse riding to distract myself from her. But during these months, all I felt was the need to be closer to her.

Every time I would remind myself that I was the reason for her pain, a thought would strike me that maybe I was the one who could help her take that pain away from her.

I felt too weak and lost when I left Suryagarh.

But, now, I was not anymore. I realised that I should not feel wrong for whatever she said. She was my wife; she could be hurt if something related to me hurt her. She had the right to be angry with me and hurt me.

I should not have felt bad.

But I needed time.

I was going back home almost after a year, and I did not know if she would smile looking at me or not. I did not dare even to face her. Knowing how much I hurt her, I did not have the strength to look into her eyes.

All I knew was that I would celebrate Princess's birthday and return tomorrow.

Just a mile from the Kingdom, my heart beat madly. I could feel the sweating in my palms, and I did not know why Ashwait was riding even faster.

I inhaled deeply before entering the Kingdom, but my heart sank deeper.

Calm Down. She will not eat you.

I gulped, and I did not know what to do now.

After putting Ashwait in the stable, I walked through the galleries. The attendees smiled at me and bowed to me. Officials recognised me and asked me about myself.

It was all just a formality. No one wanted to know what I was feeling.

I sighed deeply and went directly to Bhaisa's chamber to meet my princess. Stepping into the vast chamber, my steps slowed as if my heart knew she would be there. I could hear my heart beating loudly.