64 ~ Suman and Agastya Wedding Confirmed

10K votes 🥰

Happy Valentine's Day and Basant panchmi. Kindly follow all chapters if you have missed them by chance. ❤️

Suman POV

Pressing my lips together, I lifted a little from his waist and pulled his lower up, too. His chest was still rising up and down heavily, and I could feel how much restless he had gone. His eyes were closed and resting against the pile of pillows.

I tied his lower and crawled a little up, placing my hands on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me lazily.

Looking at his face, I could sense that he was getting sleepy, and I gently placed my lips on his. He welcomed them and kissed me softly and even touched my lips to make me part my lips and brushed his tongue inside me.

I felt so good when he did that. I did not know why.

It was like he was accepting me in all of my states. Slowly pulling back, I caressed his cheek, and he was almost asleep.

I just smiled at this big baby and then looked at Princess Rudraja, who was sleeping soundly.

I kissed his cheek one last time and silently slipped off his bed. He held my hand before I left and asked if I was okay.

"Why are you leaving? Sleep with me, Suman,"

I could not stop myself from chuckling, hearing his slow, lazy and sleepy voice. I tried to pull my wrist out of his hand and muttered slowly.

"I'm just going to clean myself," I muttered. He nodded, shifted to his side, and gently held Princess Rudraja's hand.

I looked at the Uncle and niece sleeping comfortably when the whole Kingdom was busy. I quickly cleaned myself, walking out of there and then went to Nandani's chamber to look after the work.

I tried to have a small meal, but with every bite, I could feel him inside my mouth. Something had changed in me. I felt so good after knowing that I was able to give him something that he was craving.

His groans were still alarming in my ears. A slight smile appeared, and suddenly, Nandani called me.

"Suman,"

I immediately turned to look at her. "Yes,"

 She walked to me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she said.

I thinned my brows with confusion. "Where are you taking me?" she asked as we both walked out of the kitchen to the meeting hall.

"Everyone is waiting for you," she said and suddenly stopped to look at me before asking. "By the way, where is Rudraja?"

I gulped; the memory of him in my mouth hurt my cheeks, and I tried to say. "Um, she is sleeping in Kunwar Agastya's chamber,"

She knit her brows. "And what is he doing?" She questioned.

"He is also sleeping with her," I replied.

"Ohhh," her eyes widened, and a smile appeared on her face. "Right, right, so you just not put the baby to sleep but a man too, very nice," she teased, and I could not help but feel the blush rising on my cheeks.

I shook my head. "It's not like that," I tried to say, but she pushed her shoulder into mine and muttered.

"Umm, did you just fulfil your bet, right? " Her voice was slow, and I looked at her with enlarged eyes before looking around to see if anyone was watching us.

"Shhh, Nandani," I said, and she laughed.

"Oh My God! You are having an afterglow," she added. I gulped nervously, cupping my cheeks, and she immediately wrapped her arms around me to hug me tightly.