20 ~ Rashmika Arrives in Suryagarh

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

She walked out of the chamber and I looked at the attendee waiting for her to tell me the reason of her arrival.

"Kunwarsa,"

She said with a slow voice and I thinned my brows.

"Yes?"

I asked and she gulped looking at me before saying in a low voice.

"Princess Rashmika wants to meet you,"

I nodded hearing her and replied.

"Alright, I need to freshen up, call her over for the lunch,"

She nodded and licked her lip a little and I rolled my eyes not believing what the hell was happening in my life now. Seriously?

I ignored her and tried to walk towards the bathing room but she fell all of sudden in front of me. My eyes widened with shock watching her. She cried in pain while looking at me and I walked ignoring her into the bathroom.

After taking the bath and getting ready into the fresh pair of white kurta and long lion cloth, I went to my meeting area, waiting for the lunch.

In sometime, I heard the announcement of Rashmika entering and I stood up to welcome her. I looked at her entering with a few of her attendees in a pink colored attire with dupatta on her head.

"Greetings, Prince Agastya," she said with a warm smile and I replied.

"Welcome to Suryagarh,"

I walked forward and took a seat across her on the couch.

"How is everything? Was your journey comfortable?"

I asked and she smiled nodding.

"Of course, why would not be?"

She said guiding of her attendee to step forward and place a plate on the table in middle.

"This is for you?"

She said and I thinned my brows a little.

"What is it?"

I asked and she giggled a little.

"Something that you will enjoy,"

She said and I blinked before lifting the clothes off the plate. My brows thinned with confusion looking at long, black thing. It was made of iron and had a long tube of about two feet attached to a thick handle type thing.

"What is this?"

I asked taking it in my hand. It was heavy, heavier than the sword and spear.

"Its called gun,"

She said with a smile and I did not know but suddenly a suspicious thought came into my mind.

"What does this do?"

I asked in a confused voice.

"It kills,"

She said and I stood up from the couch and asked.

"How?"

I asked.

She turned to look behind and I looked at the head commander stepping forward. He took the gun from me and aimed it towards a tree. I saw pulling a handle with his handle and a blast happened making him step back a little. And, the next thing was an apple falling off the tree.

"Oh,"

Although I was impressed but suddenly my mind was blown.

"What is this? The thing that blasted?"