10 ~ The Moment

15K Votes ❤️❤️❤️

Suman POV

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh,"

I immediately left my work and ran towards the resting area and my heart beats raced insanely when I looked at her leaning against the wall and my gaze lowered to the water leaking through her core down her legs.

"Nandani,"

I screamed all of sudden and ran towards her.

"Reva, call the physician,"

I immediately tried to call the other attendees and held her hand.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think.... the baby is coming....ahahhhhhhhhh,"

She screamed louder and suddenly my sight fell on Ranaji running towards her.

"Nandani,"

He called.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, Rudraaaaa,"

She cried with the pain and he immediately looked at me.

"Ask Agastya to send a letter to Mahabaleshgarh,"

And, lifted her in his arms to take her inside the bedroom.

I did not know but I felt my heart beating insanely all of sudden and I started to run towards his chamber without even thinking about it.

Lifting my skirt a little up, I started to run towards his chamber. My heart beats were racing wild, I did not know why. Maybe, because now was the time for the good news. But, the pain she would feel, I were scared of it. Her single cry sent the shivers down my spine and I did not know how she would deliver the baby.

And, in the mean time I had successfully forgotten everything that happened the other night.

I ran through the busy galleries, there was a chaos already and I took the turn towards his chamber. 

In this very moment, I just wanted to tell him the news and wanted to go back to her as fast I could. That was it.

But the moment I stepped into his chamber, I felt a strange emptiness and my heart beats raced even more. The memories of that night, when his hand touched mine and the thread that was still around my bicep, was crossing over my brain. I inhaled deeply to calm my mind down.

"Kunwarsa,"

I tried to call him. But no reply came from the other side and I could not help but walk further inside.

It's been almost two weeks since I visited his chamber. After that we only had a few meetings. He was trying his best to ignore me and I was trying the best to make him feel that I does not even exist.

I could hear the slight noise of light anklet bells as I walking inside his chamber trying to find him.

Searching in the meeting and resting area, I moved in towards the fencing and study part, wondering if he would be working there. Walking inside his bedroom had started giving me chills. The feeling of his breath on my ear was still alive and the words he said were still haunting.

Before that I did not use to feel it but now I was feeling it.

I knew I should not come here, or anywhere around him.

But despite my hard struggles I could not deny the fact that he was becoming my something now. I was tied to him now. And, knowing that there was a chances of something happening to his life because he kind of married me, was making me run away from him even more and bringing myself close to him too.