49 ~ Suman Calls Him Man whore

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

I walked away from him. Far, very far.

I could feel a part of me breaking now. My feet were shaking, unable to walk steadily. It was feeling as if all my strength had been drained out of me.

My wrists hurt with the imprint of his fingers on them. His hold was tight and painful on me. Something that used to feel beautiful once. But it all seemed like a mistake to me.

Why God?

Why did you bring him into my life if it was to hurt me even more? Why did you save me if all you wanted to do to me was hurt? Why did he have to betray me like that?

He was almost confessing his love for me, and at another moment, he was pulling Princess Rashmika in his arms. How could he be so bad?

I did not even have proper words to curse him.

I did not know what exactly to call him. He was such a man whore.

I sighed deeply and cried silently once I reached my room and closed my door. I should not have thought about him as a man whore. He saved me. He fought to protect my life.

But that did not mean he would ruin my life.

Who gave him the right to play with my life? Who gave him the right to hurt me like that? Moreover, who gave him the right to do this to me?

"Suman,"

Suddenly, my attention was caught by his low yet deep voice coming from the other side of the door.

My heartbeats raced even more, and I washed my tears and shook my head.

"Go away,"

I said, and he spoke from the other side of the door.

"Suman, open the door and let me explain. You are taking it all wrong. It's not like how you understand,"

He said, and I gritted my teeth, feeling the anger bursting into me on another level. I have all of these things in my life way before. These were the talks of a cheater, bastard man.

"I said, go away and do not create a scene here,"

My voice raised, and I heard him inhaling a deep breath before he tried to push my limits even further.

"Suman, I know you are angry, mad and hurt because of whatever you know and saw. Could you give me a chance to explain? Rashmika is just my friend. She was having a bad day,"

I closed my eyes and fisted my fingers in anger.

"Oh really, and that's how you console someone. That's what you used to do on all trips to the brothels. Console women by comforting them because they have bad days and bad life. You know what this is- who you are. You layer your deeds under sugar-coated words,"

"Suman, I told you everything with the true intentions I had. Why would I sugarcoat them?"

He cut me off, and a few more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You sugarcoat them because this is who you are. You are a coward and do not want people to know your reality. You want to hide it from everyone under your charm and handsomeness. I feel really bad to say, but actually, you are a man whore,"

I said with pure anger, and my chest rose up and down with each passing moment. The vision of him sitting with Rashmika blurred my mind along with the imagination of him doing all the romantic and intimate things to brothel women.