5 ~ Nightmares

15K Votes ❤️ 

Suman POV

After slicing the mangoes for them, I stood up to do some work. I went into her bedroom and started smoothing her bedsheet and couches with the other attendees.

Well, being the head attendee of the Queen of a Kingdom comes with a ton of responsibilities and a ton of accountability. My day usually starts with taking a bath and getting ready early, even before she wakes up. these days, it is becoming even more hectic as her date is close, and we are expecting the baby anytime soon.

After getting ready, I instructed the attendees about her bath, clothes, breakfast, and everything she needed. Sometimes, when results were required faster than accepted, I indulged myself in that work.

But, these days my tasks had been increased because Ranaji does not trust anyone about her food and other things other than me.

He had asked me to take special care about her food and everything she consumes. And, sometimes, I have to cook for her myself.

But, honestly, I love it.

She never considered me her attendee. She always trusted me as her best friend and that was the reason why I could never cross my limit. I could never betray her trust.

But, the fact that her Devarsa had to filled the symbolic vermillion in the partition of my hair was not letting me feel at ease.

I wanted to tell her but it would all mess up.

Last year, the rules of marriage had been changed and it was prohibited to marry than one girl unless a proper consent had been taken from the first wife.

And, Ranaji was even stricter about these when it comes to their own home. He had strictly asked both his brother to have one marriage only.

I could not ruin the life of the person who saved mine.

"Suman,"

Suddenly, the voice of other attendee caught my attention and I lifted my gaze from the bedsheet that I had been staring blankly for a long time to her.

"Ji,"

I asked and she thinned her brows.

"You are looking pale after coming back,"

She said and I immediately touched my cheek and shook my head.

"Its just... I am a little tired,"

I tried to say and she smiled.

"Okay, anyways, Ranisa is calling you,"

Reva informed. She was like my friend, though I met her in Suryagarh only but she had always been helpful to me since the beginning. We exchange our responsibilities whenever we are tired.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay,"

I said and stood up from the floor and placed the dupatta neatly over my head and suddenly the memory washed over my brain. This maroon pair was the one he gave to me. But, who could have it belonged to.

I gulped nervously and felt the cottony feeling of it on my palm.

Maybe, her mother.

I immediately shook my head.

Why the hell you are thinking about it? Suman.

I inhaled deeply and started walking out to the resting area. I immediately planted a wide smile on my face and looked at them still playing and laughing and talking.