74 ~ Agastya is not Baby

Thank you so much for 5 Million Guys. I am so thankful for you. Also, the story will end soon, so keep voting. And, if you haven't voted yet, remember that your votes and appreciating comments motivate us writers to bring another chapter and book for you. Yeah, only if you like it. ❤️

Suman POV

As I chose to stay silent with my eyes closed, I felt his palm gently gliding over my back. He firmly placed his hand on my shoulder, his long fingers reaching my collar bones and his thumb pressed against my nape gently and a slow moan escaped my lips.

I immediately pressed my lips together. This was feeling amazing. His rough hands were adding extra texture and warmth to it.

"Are you enjoying it, love?" He asked in a slow voice— the same girlish voice, and I nodded, placing my cheek on the pillow. I lifted my feet up, angling my legs to the moon and muttered.

"I never thought that massage would be this great. Ahhh, I think you should be playing Suman often, Kunwarsa," my voice and words came out tease and he hummed a little.

"Hmmm, well I can but you see, being the real Suman you have never massaged me, so it's kind of extra benefit from me. And, do not forget that I can for anything in return for the valuable services I am providing," he said and I chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, why not? By the way what exactly are you thinking of asking in return?" I asked and felt his palm gently gliding down, his fingers brushing the sides of frame and I felt the tips of his fingers gently touching my breast too. His thumbs drew a straight line in the middle of my back and I could feel as if he was taking tons of burden off my back. He was so good at it.

"You will know, but be ready for it," he said and I sucked on my lips.

"I know it would something related to our wedding night. You would either me to suck you or to something even more dirty," I said and he chuckled a little and I felt his fingers grabbing my waist — actually the small of my waist.

"Well, for that I do not have to do this hard work. I can simply ask for it," he said with the confidence and I tried to look over my shoulder and he gently moved off my back and sat beside on his knees.

I inhaled a deep breath and slowly turned on my back, pulling the dupatta along to cover my chest, on which the blouse was hanging loose.

"And, who told you that I will agree to it on a mere asking of yours?" I muttered, teasingly and he gulped looking at my face before moving his gaze down to my chest and replied in a slow voice.

"Then, I will simply beg," he said and I felt his fingers touching my midriff, slowly pushing the dupatta aside. My heart beats began to race and I blinked nervously when he pulled the dupatta off of me completely.

"Kunwarsa," my breath hitched and he placed his fingers on my collarbones and gently glided them down, pulling the hem of my blouse along with it. "Hmmm," he hummed, and I felt the shoulders of my blouse slipping away.

"Kal Hume haldi Chadne lag jaegi,"

"Tomorrow my Haldi will begin," I muttered in a slow and shaky voice and he nodded slightly and looked at me. "So?"

His kohl filled eyes, the beetroot and coconut oil balm over the lips glistening under the lamp light. It was dim, dark mostly but the light coming from the side table lamp was casting his huge shadows over the drawn curtains around the bed.

"So, you can see these marks on our wedding night too," I tried to say and he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Is that a 'No'?" He asked and I thinned my brows confusingly. Honestly, even i did not know if that was a No or a yes.