37 ~ The Fight

Dekho vote nahi karoge to mera man nahi karega fir likhne ka. I know many people are busy with the exams and all. But, I cannot believe that less than 20,000 people are reading it. I mean, kya milega tum logo ko apne votes bachakar. Ya fir abhi sochre ho ki Suman or Agastya ki shaadi ke baad hi vote karoge. Story are har ek part important hota hai. Sirf 'Dirty options' chapter hi tumhare matlab ka tha kya?

By the way, I am 200 subscribers short on my YouTube channel. If you guys could subscribe to my youtube channel, I would be able to generate a few bucks from there. It would be a great help. You can find the link in my bio. The linktree one and there click on youtube.

Also, jaldi jaldi 30k karlo, thandi me sir dard hota hai or keybaord par haath bhi ni chalte.

15K votess ❤️

Suman POV

My gaze fell upon his undone bed sheet once I reached his chamber. And, looking at that bedsheet, I felt an urge to neat it.

I turned to look at the bedroom's entrance, waiting for him, but when he was still not on the side, I walked to the bed and pulled the bedsheet off his bed.

Dusting it off with a strong jerk, I spread it wide over the bed, neatly tucking the sides under the mattress.

Then my ear noticed the faded noise of his footsteps approaching, and I quickly placed the pillows near the headboard.

"Suman,"

He called in his slow, deep voice, and I looked at him, looking back at me, while walking to me.

"What happened?" I asked in a slow voice and tried to keep my racing heartbeat low, seeing his intense gaze and noticing the neat bedsheet.

"You did it?" he asked in a slow voice.

I nodded, unable to comprehend the emotions behind his voice. "Yes,"

He thinned his brows while crossing his arm over the chest. "Why?"

His question made me thin my brows with confusion, and I asked. "Why not?"

He sucked on his lower lip and walked past me to sit on the edge of the bed, and said. "Suman, there are so many attendees to do it,"

His words made me inhale sharply, and I nodded. "Of course, there are. I do not have any problem in there for your intense interrogation,"

I tried to say, and he inhaled sharply. "Suman, there are better uses of you than serving food, doing bed sheets and cooking,"

I gulped and nodded a little. "So, you are implying that all the homemakers, like women, wives, and mothers who provide for their families, has no uses,"

I said, and he shook his head. "No, but you cannot do anything that attendees do,"

I inhaled sharply crossed my arm over my chest, and asked. "And, may I know why?" and sat beside him on the bed.

"Because I do not want to. You are my...wife," he said in a slow voice, and I lowered my gaze for a moment and inhaled deeply.

"Still, I will do the cooking, make the bed and everything a woman can do and does," I said and looked into his eyes.

"But why? Bhabhisa does not do anything. Aishwarya Bhabhisa focuses on her business, and now Bhabhisa knows, so you do not have to do anything," he said, and I shook my head.

"You know, they are brought up differently, and I am brought up differently. Plus, they do not do anything, but that does not mean they do not know how to do something. They do not do it just because they do not have time. If they are given chances, they would love to do things for their husbands and families," I tried to say, and he immediately said.