Chapter 598: Xina Awakens - The Rise of Abomination

That was the 333rd level of the Bottomless Abyss.

Loneliness, darkness, and decay enveloped the Mortal Plane. Crimson clouds shrouded the sky. The lightning from the silver dragon and snake dance tore the sky apart.

A distorted-face humanoid life form sat on a throne shrouded with countless rotten corpses.

It was like a basin of water soaked the corpses in ten days or more. The white and swollen black shroud covered in bloodstains made people shudder.

The Decay King was the ruler of the abyss who had once controlled the fate of countless demons.

However, this ultimate existence had already lost its vast power. Authority!

At this moment, this ancient evil existence stared at the void before him. Indescribable fear reflected in his eyes.

“Her Excellency Lolita…”

He finished speaking. A mocking voice sounded.

“As the ruler of the abyss, she doesn’t even have a decent guard. How pitiful…”

He finished speaking. The space before him rippled like water.

A beautiful elf with pointy ears appeared before the Decay King.

However, he immediately felt a strong contrast when he looked down. The lower body of this elf was the body of a ferocious spider!

“Half holy and half evil! Heaven and hell intertwined on her body.”

She is the ruler of the 500th level of the Bottomless Abyss, the Conspiracy God, the Spider Goddess, and the ultimate existence who once plotted to cause a war between gods–the Spider Goddess Lolita.

That was an existence that could make most of the evil creatures in the Bottomless Abyss tremble in fear just by relying on its reputation.

She was one of the symbols of the abyss.

Lolita looked down at the Decay King. She sat on the rotten throne with disdain.

“The current you is more pitiful than anyone else.”

The Decay King recovered from his fear and revealed a hint of anger on his face.

“Your Excellency Lolita! My authority must affect you, although I have lost some of it!”

“Don’t anger me here!”

Lolita looked down at the Decay King arrogantly. The disdain on her face grew denser.

“Worm-like lowly life! Are you even qualified to threaten me?”

She waved her hand as she spoke and stopped the other party from saying anything.

“There’s no need to use words that seem ruthless but are useless to cover up your weak heart. I’m here to give you a chance, a chance to become an expert again. Not a pitiful worm who doesn’t even dare to leave his palace!”

The Decay King’s face stiffened. His confidence instantly dropped by more than half. However, he still refused to admit defeat.

“Your Excellency Lolita, I don’t believe your subordinates will still listen to your orders…”

What kind of place was the abyss? The gathering place of chaos and evil.

Strength was the only pass to this evil place.

He lost his authority. He could no longer suppress those powerful subordinates.

In particular, many demons had the strength of a legend or even a demigod.