Chapter 569: Christy Arrives

Richard’s first impression of [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] was a young man who walked lightly and restlessly.

The aura that belonged only to players was not like the others, which the “Shining Era” had worn away by its various difficulties.

People witness a few people with an aura.

“Boss Qingqiu! No. Big Brother!”

The moment [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] saw Richard, he immediately knelt down and hugged Richard’s thigh.

He looked up with tears in his eyes.

“We finally met, Big Brother!”

Richard’s impression of this guy quickly overlapped with the one on the forum, and the sense of strangeness disappeared.

He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. This is top-grade.

The power of the yellow sand moved slightly and pushed him away.

“Get lost.”

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] stood up, he looked at the beautiful female player with interest.

The female player saw this gaze. [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] chuckled and quickly extended his hand to introduce.

“Big Brother! Let me introduce you. This is my sister…”

He winked and whispered.

“How is it? High-grade, right?”

[Night Rain Flower Falls’s] eyelids twitched as she glared at [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] fiercely. She resisted the urge to give her cheap brother a few slaps and said in a deep voice.

“Hello, Lord Qingqiu, Chen Yushu, forum ID [Night Rain Flower Falls], sorry to disturb you for the first time. Don’t take Chen Feng’s words to heart.”

She bowed solemnly as she spoke.

“Thank you for your reminder.”

At the beginning of the game, she had found a two-star dungeon and wanted to try it out, but Richard had told them the difficulty of the one-star dungeon he had completed.

He would have died if he had entered that instance dungeon with his strength back then.

The two were so shocked that they broke out in cold sweat. They had dodged a bullet.

Later, the other party gave him the mummy’s heart which will allow him to obtain Gray, an A-rank hero.

Richard’s friendship with the two had been established since the beginning of the “Shining Era.”

Richard was very happy about their visit.

He only considers a few friends as his strength and status reinforce.

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] was very familiar with him. That made him feel a little closer.

“You’re welcome. It’s been so long.”

Richard didn’t dwell on the topic, but looked curiously at [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon].

“Chen Feng, where is your territory?”

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] quickly said, “The endless wilderness beside the Black Dragon Mountains.”

“Wilderness?”

That piqued Richard’s interest. The little centaur Emily had obtained a part of the wilderness priesthood when she found her soul shard in the place where the laws were broken.