Chapter 469: Falling into the Abyss

In the chaotic light, the corpses of the gods emitted boundless pressure.

Just a glance at it was enough to make people tremble in fear.

A dead god was still a god.

That was an existence of a higher level.

“Graveyard of the gods…”

The god of deception stared at one of the blurry corpses. His gaze was complicated.

Richard forced down the throbbing in his heart. His eyes gleamed.

He could see that the bodies of these gods were like mountains of gold that glittered and contained infinite value.

Twilight City would experience a qualitative leap if he could bring back all the divine bodies.

At this moment, the wax demon returned to its senses and charged at the god of deception.

The mournful roar from its mouth sent chills down one’s spine.

No one could underestimate the aura of an activated transcendent.

The god of deception turned around and looked at the wax demon streaked across the sky like lightning. His gaze turned cold.

‘Bang! Bang! Bang!’

The sound of his heart beating resounded through the sky again. The surging divine power in his body erupted in the next second.

It was like a wave of air that swept out in all directions. That directly enveloped an area of several hundred meters.

The wax demon stopped when it charged into that boundary.

The murderous intent of the single-eyed monster became sparingly astray and confused. Then, it turned its body slightly and surged in another direction.

The tentacles on its body wildly twitched, and the void incessantly exploded. Space fragments scattered all over the sky.

The soul-tormenting posture made people’s mouths go dry. No one could imagine what would happen if it hit someone. It would be easy for them to explode into pieces.

Richard saw that something restrained the wax demon again. He couldn’t help but think highly of the god of deception.

A god was indeed a god. He could still toy with a transcendent even if charges weakened his power to the extreme and only a heart and a broken soul remained.

Chaotic light surrounded the dozens or so corpses of the gods. Richard suppressed his emotions and turned his gaze on them.

The sand on the ground gathered with a wave of his hand.

A sandman that was seven to eight meters tall appeared.

The sandman rose into the air and headed straight for the chaotic light.

That snatched the divine body!

Only then did the players at the back return to their senses.

Everyone widened their eyes when they saw this, and their breathing quickened.

They didn’t know that a god leave the corpse in the chaotic light behind.

However, it was of great value from the aura it emitted.

A high-level corpse was simply a divine weapon for the undead faction!

Unfortunately, they were not even qualified to participate in this battle. Now, they could only show their envy.

No one would dare to do so even if one asked them to go up. One could not trifle with it. They would only send themselves to death if they went up, other than Qingqiu.