Chapter 557: Killing the Old Banshee in a Meat Grinder

The number of level 19 elder banshees far exceeded the level 19 dracons in the previous obelisk.

A steady stream of figures entered the space created by the Twilight troops on the winding path between the boulders.

Richard charged towards the battle platform in the center under the gaze of the scarlet flame eye at the top of the obelisk.

He had two long-range units in his hands. They were the stone statues of the dead and the guardian mummies.

The guardian mummies used javelins. The damage they caused was insignificant, although there were a hundred of them. They hadn’t undergone reinforcement.

The main damage output was still from the stone statues of the dead.

For the first time, the elder old banshee felt the sharpness of Twilight City as she incessantly charged.

However, the power of the stone statues of the dead also made the eyes of the obelisk irritable.

One seemed to have injected the elder old banshee with chicken blood as she pounced over with a shrill howl.

Twilight City troops could not stop the black tide formed by the enemy, even with the combined attack of the guardian mummies and the stone statues of the dead.

The old banshee suffered heavy casualties. The head bore countless venomous snakes. She held a heavy battle axe and a heavy shield. Her snake body on her extremities rushed to the foot.

Then, these monsters climbed up with great agility. Their snake bodies were like geckos. They could swim on the wall.

That had weakened the defensive facilities that were more than 20 meters tall.

It was no longer insurmountable, although the advantage brought by Gao Linxia’s battle was evident.

They got closer, and the attacks of the Twilight City troops became even more incisive.

It wasn’t easy to climb up the city wall.

The tomahawks in the hands of the stone statues of the dead continuously produced the sound of chains that scraped each other and the sound of air one has torn apart. Every attack would take away the lives of one or more old banshees.

The crude, temporary troop facility built with blood-colored boulders had become a meat grinder under the protection of the Twilight City troops.

The elder old banshee was like a piece of meat. Sharp blades severed the body.

None of being level 19 and glorious 3-stars saved her!

The other old banshee swarmed over like a wave and climbed up the city wall like a madman. She quickly engaged with the Twilight City troops in close combat. She trusted her high agility and speed.

One could see the strength of these level 19 troops.

A banshee had climbed up the city wall and charged at a nearby guardian mummy.

The snake’s body squirmed rapidly, and the sharp saber in her hand slashed brazenly.

The guardian mummy attacked at the same time. Their javelins slashed down, clanged, and clashed with the battle of the old banshees.

However, the guardian mummies felt like a heavy truck had hit them at this collision. The weapons in their hands flew out of their hands.

At the same time, the venomous snake on the head of the old banshee opened its mouth and shot out a powerful poisonous mucus-like water.

The mummy’s head cracked open. It was like one had thrown ice and snow into a furnace. It melted drastically.

The banshee emitted soul power that rippled.