Chapter 563: Reaping Gods, New Plan

The ancient god statue was still in the process of transformation after it devoured the power of the Extinction Lord’s divine body.

Richard couldn’t tell how much the ancient god statue would improve this time.

However, judging from Renee’s current level, one could predict she would make a fortune from this.

“Level 22!”

Renee continued with her transformation. Her level rose from level 17 to 22!

“That was a f*cking battle power one could resurrect continuously!”

She obtained extraordinary powers. Richard wanted to ask, who else?!

Moreover, the current state explicitly stated level 22 was not the limit. Renee could touch the edge of becoming a legend when the ancient god statue digested the majestic power of the gods of the ancient ones.

“Hahaha!” He looked forward to that time.

This wave was comfortable.

Richard investigated the ancient god statue. A few transcendents stationed outside the obelisk quietly approached.

The centaur Emily tilted her head and looked curiously at the collapsed obelisk.

“Father, which eye at the top of the obelisk… suddenly disappeared just now?”

“Did you get it?”

That eye gave her an extremely dangerous feeling. Only a few gave her this feeling in her battle career.

“I got it.”

Richard nodded without further explanation.

The system notification sounded.

[Ding~ You have led your troop in the capture of an obelisk and obtained a glorious victory. You have gained 1,000,000 experience points.]

[Ding~ Your level has increased. Current Level: 17 (120,000/6,000,000)]

[Ding~ You have conquered an obelisk. You have received a special reward: Territory Expansion Order (Rare Item)]

[Territory Expansion Order — You can increase the territory slots by 2,000. You needed to prepare enough resources and expand the city wall simultaneously.]

The notification halted.

Richard felt a power surge out of the depths of his blood. It was like a roaring river.

That made every inch of his flesh and bones sturdier under the nourishment of that power.

The whole process was like one had soaked in hot water and enjoyed a top-notch massage.

It was so comfortable that he couldn’t even bear to open his eyes.

It was not until ten minutes later that the feeling subsided.

Richard opened his eyes again. He felt the power surge in his body. That made him feel like he could blow up a dragon with one punch.

He let out a long sigh and suppressed the illusory feeling brought by the increase in strength. Then, he opened his attribute panel with anticipation.

His skills didn’t progress. But his other attributes had increased by quite a bit.

The strength of Sand Transformation increased from 8,000 points (20 points per second) to 10,000 points (30 points per second)

His mana increased from 80,000 to 100,000.

The system could only upgrade skills at levels 15 and 20. There was no extra expectation.