Chapter 574: Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City, This Pervert Even Has Author

The Lord’s Mansion in Solan City was naturally incomparable to the Lord’s Mansion in Twilight City.

Richard felt the charm of a high noble the moment he stepped into the manor with hundreds of savings.

They were the statues everybody could see. Or the colorful murals on the outer walls of the building, whether it was the flowers blooming in the corner of the wall.

It was refreshing.

Every arrangement was perfect.

One usually would not look at how valuable the antiques displayed by the other party. Or how gorgeous the other party’s clothes were to observe a noble’s background. One only needed to look at the various details to get a general idea.

The spacious front yard did not have many precious things, but it gave off a noble and elegant feeling.

Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City was not as aloof and calm as the ascetics Richard had imagined. Instead, he was talkative and continued to discuss the front yard decorations.

One dug them from the peak of the snowy mountain, and one picked them up from the depths of the sea. Each had a remarkable origin.

Richard answered softly.

He saw Christy from the corner of his eye. She followed the two with her curved eyes. He found it funny.

He finally knew where this little girl’s mouth came from.

The Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City was as talkative as Christy.

It didn’t fit the character of a legendary ascetic.

They toured around the spacious front yard. That was enough to rebuild a manor for a long time. The Grand Duke’s talkative nature gradually subsided, and he led them to an ancient living room.

Richard and the Grand Duke sat before the pure white round table.

The maid served tea. The Grand Duke sized up Dark Valkyrie while she silently protected Richard.

“Lord Richard, this subordinate of yours isn’t ordinary.”

“It wouldn’t be long before you gain a legend.”

Richard’s eyes lit up.

Dark Valkyrie was in the process of transformation when he met her.

It had been nearly two months.

Level 23 Loreinna slowly could not defend against Dark Valkyrie’s blade. Richard couldn’t determine her exact level.

“Fay obtained a special item in Ell. That reinforced her body following the fusion.”

Grand Duke of Frostworlf in Solan City nodded thoughtfully.

“An alternate plane…”

Emotion filled his tone.

“The gods of the old days have returned, the alternate planes have connected to the Mortal Plane, and the sects have changed… I can’t see the future anymore.”

“Lord Richard, what do you think of the current situation?”

Was he going to get to the main topic?

Richard’s eyes narrowed as he spoke slowly.

“Chaos is the eve of order.”

“A new world is coming.”

The Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City’s blue eyes focused.

He stared at him and said word by word.