Chapter 593: Our God Has Fallen!

The Crimson Moon shattered in the sky.

Countless believers on the Mortal Plane looked up at the sky.

Shock engulfed their eyes.

The gaze that enveloped them disappeared.

In the past, even the pan-believers could feel the sun-like gods looked down on them from beyond the sky.

There was nothing at this moment. There was nothing.

It felt like someone got used to being in the light, and one blew the candle down.

It was pitch-black as far as the eye could see. The sense of security in their hearts was like a young girl’s long dress. A hooligan tore it apart and disappeared without a trace.

Many believers trembled and prostrated on the ground. They pressed their heads and chanted prayers.

There was no response despite their devout prayers and fervent chant.

No, it disappeared. God no longer responded to them!

Some believers cried and even sat on the ground weakly. Their faces appeared sorrowful.

They returned to their senses and rushed out to their homes with doubts. They went to the sect of the god they believed in.

Then, they immediately realized that innumerable believers had gathered, and everyone had a terrified expression.

They discussed it with each other. They realized they were not the only ones who had lost the gods. Everyone else could no longer sense the existence of the gods!

However, this did not make the believers relax. That frightened them even more.

The god they believed in had fallen! That is the meaning of this.

The believers pondered. Countless fanatics were unwilling to believe it. They rushed into the church and prayed frantically.

One, two, three hours have passed. They received no response despite their sincere prayers.

An indescribable fear spread from the believers.

The Mortal Plane quickly learned that the sect was in big trouble.

All the believers lost their connection to the gods!

What did this mean?

The leaders of the top forces felt their mouths went dry. Their hearts palpitated faster.

The various factions used all means to search for information about the sect.

Soon, they learned even more shocking news! The cult symbol, the priest, had lost all his power!

That made countless ambitious people unable to sit still.

The power of a priest depended on the gods and originated from the gods. It was the power most closely related to the gods and was also the symbol of the sect.

God had also lost his power if a priest lost his, too!

They pondered how the Crimson Moon in the sky had shattered. They thought about how one buried the allied troops of gods inside.

Those top forces also began to stir.

The sect occupied generous resources, mineral veins, food, shops, magic potions, and weapons as the force of the gods. And so on, almost every industry and religion had its power.

The various large sects naturally enjoyed them and occupied the rich resources with powerful troops as guards and gods with supreme power as shields in the past.