Chapter 506: The God of Lies Coming Out of the Mountain and Reaping the Benefits

Richard couldn’t keep his troop stationed in the rotten swamp.

The world underwent drastic changes, and he had wasted enough time in the Naga Plane.

He still had a lot of things to deal with.

He could not know what happened to the gods in the land of the broken laws. Emily’s soul fragment was still in that area. He had delayed resolving this matter long enough.

The Kingdom of Ell plane’s strategy was about to start. That was a sterling project that demanded massive energy.

He did not know what was in the other dimension that could purify the Vampire Breed after a fuse with the vampire castle. He wondered whether the particular Vampire Staff would ever appear. That was a treasure Rebecca vehemently wanted to have.

He also discovered long ago a dungeon that imprisoned transcendents. Defeating the dungeon guards would allow one to obtain the transcendent imprisoned inside–the Lord of Darkness.

Richard had to resolve all the big and small matters.

Loreina hesitantly said after she understood Richard’s thoughts.

“Lord, your idea is highly feasible, but the biggest problem is… How can we keep other lifeforms from discovering that the rotten swamp is a way to revive the land?”

“I cannot guarantee that I can completely cover up the characteristics of the rotten swamp if a transcendent were to make a move, which is a living being.”

“I’m not good at this kind of method.”

To activate the earth was a life-like existence similar to elemental life, strictly speaking.

It would have its life aura as long as it was a living being. This bit of rotten swamp was unavoidable.

Richard’s lips curled into a smile.

“Do you remember the god of deception I told you about?”

Loreinna frowned and said softly, “Are you planning to… use that god, hmm. The power of His Excellency? His power?”

The reputation of the Deception God in the “Shining Era” was so hostile that Loreinna didn’t even want to address him as His Excellency.

“But, will Lord Tai Long listen to our orders? Lies and deception were synonymous with him. He could break his promise even if he agreed.”

If it were another god, even a chaotic and evil demon, in Loreina’s eyes, their credibility would be more reliable than that god with a wrongful reputation.

Richard’s mouth twitched.

Richard knew natives couldn’t trust the god of deception, but he still felt ashamed of the Deception God when he heard Loreinna’s words.

As a god, to be able to get to this point was also top-notch.

But then again, no one was more suitable than him to hide from the lives of other planes and make the rotten swamp the main battlefield for the outsiders not to discover it.

Professional.

“I know what to do with the god of deception.”

Richard comforted Loreinna and took the ancient god statue out.

He had not awakened the Deception God from the statue due to various considerations.

It was time for this old, lie-filled god to come out and work! The god of deception promised to work for him for three years. That was the condition for bringing him out of the tomb of the gods and saving him.