Chapter 452: The God's Ancient Tree Attacks, Shocked Popov, Wasn't This Too Agai

Popov Black Tower, the level 19 top hero, was an eight-meter-tall behemoth. It held a warhammer and jumped down the dried-up river.

Barbs grew from its wrist to its shoulder. Its head was tiny, and its muscles were like steel. Indescribable power filled them.

‘Bang!’

The patriarch landed in the river and crushed a colorful giant spider.

The green liquid splattered more than ten meters high.

‘Roar!’

Popov released a fierce roar and bent its body forward. It slanted its arms to the side. Its muscles contained infinite power and surged. It transmitted power to its legs.

Its vast body wantonly moved. It was like a heavy tank and charged fiercely at the enemy before it.

A shocking scene appeared.

The barbs on its arms and shoulders became the ram due to its vast body size. That caused a unique siege.

The patriarch smashed the spider troop that blocked into pieces!

It was a soul-tormenting smash!

Popov’s ferocious body charged at high speed. It carved out a broken limb death path with unstoppable momentum.

It crushed all wherever it passed, whether the abyssal spidermen or the giant spiders with colorful patterns on their bodies.

The soul-crushing posture was like a giant rhino gone insane.

‘Bang! Bang!’

The dried-up river left behind vast footprints that reached their knees.

Popov killed its way through the spider troop with an unstoppable force under the gazes of the onlookers. It crashed into the other dried-up riverbank with a boom. It smashed through the mud and gravel that piled up like tofu.

Gravel flew everywhere, and a large area collapsed. Dust flew up and blurred enemies’ visions.

Richard saw a Tower race warrior fight for the first time.

This violent stance made him speechless.

They would be ten times stronger than the human heavy cavalry if there were three to five hundred of them.

That was too brutal!

‘Hualala!’

Tons of rubble flew. Popov reappeared in their sight.

Yellow sand now covered the Tower race’s hero because too many spiders green blood stained the hero that rushed to the riverbank.

It lived like the earth’s elements, famous and corrupt.

Popov’s two fierce hands raised the warhammer and smashed it at the surrounding spider troop.

It waved the weapon directly and caused the air to explode and emit an ear-piercing whistle.

The abyssal spidermen before it wanted to take it head-on.

‘Clang!’

The weapons of these monsters shattered when the giant warhammers collided with their swords.

The giant warhammer did not reduce strength and directly smashed into the other party’s body.

‘Crack!’

The body with the sturdy exoskeleton exploded like a stone hit an egg.

No one had the chance to retaliate after Popov slayed an abyssal spiderman with a single warhammer strike.