Chapter 554: The Second Obelisk

“Dark Valkyrie?!”

Molly and the little centaur below subconsciously exclaimed.

No one had expected Loreinna to clash with Dark Valkyrie.

Loreinna was actually at an absolute disadvantage!

That was especially true for Emily, who knew how powerful Loreinna was.

The Raging Blood Duke, Transcendent Naga, she alone hunted them.

These enemies used transcendents to prove their strength!

But now, Dark Valkyrie, whom Richard hadn’t seen for a few months, suppressed Loreinna!

That was a level 23 transcendent!

Richard saw how Dark Valkyrie was about to wave her longsword, but he immediately halted her.

“Fay! Loreinna is one of us!”

Dark Valkyrie held a sharp longsword and suddenly stopped. She subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound.

She saw that extremely familiar figure. Her eyes instantly curved into a crescent moon.

She could still sense the joy from the other party, even if a golden mask would cover his face.

Dark Valkyrie no longer paid attention to Loreina, who had already adjusted her body and was ready to counterattack.

She flew over to Richard.

This top-notch existence broke through the void and made the level 23 Raging Blood Duke vomit blood, retreat, and knelt on one knee most humbly under everyone’s gaze.

Dark Valkyrie’s left hand held a knife in her mouth, and the right hand on her chest. Rare excitement filled her tone.

“Lord, Fay salutes you!”

Richard smiled.

He took two steps forward and helped her up.

Dark Valkyrie was a top-tier boss he had subdued in the segment of the large-scale dungeon, the Death Arena.

She had been by his side ever since she came to Twilight City.

She had made countless vital contributions.

She left because she suffered a blow when she entered the dungeon alone in Solan City.

Fay thought she wasn’t strong enough that Richard didn’t bring her along, so she hoped to come out alone and become transcendent as soon as possible.

Richard did not expect she would be gone for a few months. He had experienced countless major events when she was not by his side.

He did not expect he would meet her again in such a state.

Dark Valkyrie went out for a few short months, and she suppressed Loreinna already!

This power surprised him.

“Very good. Your journey paid off!”

Delight tinged Richard’s voice.

Twilight City bosses were strong in terms of battle strength.

Dark Valkyrie broke through transcendent, and her power rose to another level.

Only the god’s ancient tree could rival with her at this level. Dark Soul Eater Kratos has enormous potential but still needed some time to develop.

The golden lion had extraordinary functions, and direct combat was not its forte.

The little centaur Emily was still a child, and her combat power was far from reaching its peak, although she had already found her soul shard and even obtained a part of the wilderness priesthood.