Chapter 548: The Revenge of the Kobold God

“Tribesmen! Are you ready?! Ready to fall on the path of the bloody battle? Ready to trample on the enemy’s corpse? Prepare to slay and to die! Together for eternal sleep and peace!!”

Her powerful words raised all the warriors’ heads.

Only a trace of despair for life filled their eyes. Then, the stern will to slay and meet eternal sleep replaced the fear of death.

It was an honor for the warriors of the Krina Tribe to die on the battlefield. They would bear an honor that belonged to them!

“All troops, listen up! Abandon the city wall. Open the city gate, and everyone gathers behind the city gate.”

She finished speaking, and Commander Karen tribe did not hesitate. He left the city wall she had guarded.

The remaining soldiers followed in the footsteps of their tribe leader.

No one spoke in the air. The only melody was the sound of footsteps.

Molly gazed deeply at Xina.

“This is the last time we fight side by side.”

She turned around and joined the crowd as she spoke.

Xina looked at her fellow tribe men around while they walked with determination. Her emotions were extremely complicated at this moment.

She wanted to stop her fellow tribe men. But she knew this was the unyielding willpower of the Krina Tribe.

None of the Krineans would retreat on the battlefield, even if death and destruction awaited them.

A moment of silence has passed. Xina was a subordinate of Twilight City but also an unyielding Krinean.

“My lord, I’m sorry I have failed you. I couldn’t persuade everyone. I have to face the battle with them now.”

Behind the city wall, something must have cleared out among the innumerable rubble.

The crack-filled city gate had blocked countless enemies’ attacks. They widely opened it.

They had cleared the corpses piled up before the city wall. They made the space a cozy place to die.

The warriors who came down from the city wall stood quietly. One could only hear footsteps and weapons that rubbed each other.

No one gave the order, and no one gave the command. The desperate warriors formed a triangular formation. They were best at this battle position.

Commander Karen clenched her fists tightly and stood silently before the triangular formation.

Molly stood on the other right.

‘Ta! Ta!’

All the warriors who assumed positions turned to look at Xina subconsciously when her footsteps sounded.

Xina walked forward and arrived beside Commander Karen under everyone’s watchful eyes.

She looked at the warrior who occupied the left wing of Commander Karen.

“Mavis, this is my wing.”

The warrior looked at Xina in a daze. He smiled and took a step back eventually.

Xina didn’t say anything else and stood up quietly.

Molly’s gaze suddenly softened beside her.

“Xina…”

Molly still loved her best friend, although she had joined the cunning and lowly Grace Mainland Overlord.

The Krina tribe would never live in disgrace!