Chapter 472: Great Lord, You Don't Want Anyone To Take Your Country Away From Yo

Endless darkness enveloped everything.

Richard did not know how long he had been asleep.

It could have been a minute or a century.

He finally regained consciousness in the endless darkness.

He was just like one about to wake up from a deep sleep. Richard couldn’t think or make a judgment.

He suddenly heard a low murmur in his daze.

However, the voice fleeted, and he could not hear distinctly.

It was like one recited a prayer but cried at the same time.

Round after round, without end.

The voice gradually cleared after an unknown period.

“Great Lord, please respond to our summons…”

“Descendant of the royal family of Ell, I humbly beseech you…”

“Lowly people betrayed the Kingdom of Ell…”

“We will abide by the last words of our ancestors…”

“I beg the Great Lord to descend…”

“Huh!?”

“Someone called me?”

The Kingdom of Ell?! What country was that?!

The Kingdom of Ell? At the edge of the desert of death?!

Richard braced himself and tried to recover and stand, but he still felt as if he had not slept for ten days and nights. He felt a strong sense of powerlessness and an urge for sleepiness.

“Oh, Almighty Ruler… I beg you to look at this land.”

“The royal family of Ell is willing to give everything to request your arrival…”

Richard was bewildered.

The voice grew increasingly weaker, but Richard heard increasingly clearly.

“We plea, oh Lord… Please descend!

At a certain critical point, the crisp sound of the system notification woke him up.

[Ding~ Your soul has received the blessings and protection of the desert and has temporarily merged with the desert.]

[Ding~ You have sensed the summoning of another plane. Do you wish to respond to the summoning and descend to another plane?]

[Note: This summoning can only summon a wisp of soul power. The dissipation of soul power will not affect the user. But it will weaken the user for a day.]

Someone summoned him?!

What was going on?

Richard, who had just woken up, focused.

He immediately sensed it carefully.

He was shocked to discover that he had not been resurrected and was still in his soul state.

He could sense that yellow sand surrounded him. It was like one buried him alive in the desert! No, one couldn’t bury him. The yellow sand cheered and jumped for joy as if he belonged there.

One hid the two exits behind the sand in the endless yellow sand.

It was the Hero’s Altar of Twilight City, which exuded a familiar aura.

He could see his people call for his return if he sensed it carefully.

Karu, Gray, Gunter, Adele… Everyone was there.