Chapter 560: Just Act Cool, Are You Happy Now?

The two players had thousands of words to say, but they couldn’t.

Something buzzed in their ears.

They found it hard to understand how the transcendents of the Knight Sect could be so bold!

“Qingqiu!”

That was Qingqiu!

Didn’t he mention the other party’s identity in the sect last time? Wasn’t this guy also present at that time? Did he not put the players in his eyes?!

They thought about the natives’ bone-deep arrogance and contempt for the players. They felt helpless.

The other party usually does not recognize them. Those arrogant idiots had never treated players as humans.

At this point, they recalled how the transcendents had tricked them into the obelisk and how they had lost troops they had accumulated for a long time. They would have already become corpses if not for Qingqiu.

Evilness engulfed their hearts when they thought of this.

“F*ck, are you crazy?”

“Why don’t you take a look at who you’ve provoked?”

“Qingqiu, better stomp these idiots to death if they continue to act arrogantly!!”

“*&^%**!!”

The two had wanted to remind them about how they looked at each other and decisively shut their mouths.

The other party might not take it seriously with that extraordinary arrogance even if they said it.

Why was the heretic seven sins of the evil gods so famous and arrogant? They were original sins.

The scene became strange.

The scarlet flame eyes of the obelisk increasingly glared. The transcendents of the Knight Sect below the obelisk held their chin high and looked down at Richard.

Their attitude was indescribably arrogant.

They didn’t take Richard seriously as a soul-strapping troop leader.

Richard’s eyes narrowed at the provocation. But he wasn’t as furious as others had expected.

He looked down at the two players with a subtle expression.

“A random cat or dog that came out of nowhere, this… Is that what you rely on?”

The two players looked at Richard’s blurry figure and were at a loss for words.

The middle-aged player said decisively.

“Boss Qingqiu, this is the white-robed bishop of the Knight Sect. He is only in a cooperative relationship with our guild…”

The armored transcendent of the Knight Sect felt something laughable when he said this.

It expressed dissatisfaction and anger toward the Grace Mainland Overlord. These two people tried to cut ties with him?

They were afraid of the Grace Mainland Overlord and not afraid of the white-robed bishop!

He was angry at first, but then he suddenly sneered.

Mockery filled his eyes.

“How laughable and pitiful… You don’t even know what it means to be the white-robed bishop of the Knight Sect, the favored one of our god, with your ignorant knowledge, right?”

He completely lost interest in these two fellows as he spoke.

He looked at the figure on the back of the skeleton blood dragon. He thought disgustingly.