Chapter 518: Six Million Rare Resources, A Wave of Harvest From Ell Kingdom

Richard had witnessed the war between the players and the natives of the Orc Empire, and after they won.

He also felt some pressure while he was excited.

More than 500,000 players participated in this battle. The exaggerated number of nearly 100 million troops and 10,000 legions made his heart beat wildly.

The power of Twilight City was far ahead of any top-tier player.

He was practically invincible, not to mention the two transcendents in his hands.

But what if the situation changed and the players joined forces?

Could Twilight City hold on one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, even a hundred thousand million?

This question made him ponder.

Richard thought for a long time. He finally smiled.

He still had the Eternal City if nearly ten thousand legions attacked, with over a hundred million soldiers.

No one could do anything to him if he closed the spatial gate.

However, the dead end would leave him no choice end at that point.

Richard heaved a deep breath. His gaze gradually regained its determination.

He would let Twilight City have the power to crush all forces since he was not interested in joining any.

He alone was the desert camp. No matter how many enemies there were. So what?

Heroic spirit filled his eyes.

Only after a long time had he regained his senses.

The strategy was far-reaching, and the feet had to be firm.

Twilight City still needed to continue farming and developing.

Moreover, the lord of corrosion’s tentacles would extend to Twilight City in early March, one and a half months later.

In the sky outside the city, the Dwarf God temporarily sealed the spatial rift. That expanded every day.

The Sword of Damocles hung above one’s head. It got increasingly threatening.

He needed to seize the time to become stronger and cut off the dagger at his throat.

The passage of time did not stop at anyone’s will.

January 20th. It had been four days since the battle between the players. Emily held the authority and manipulation over the Lion Duke.

The players had entered a state of excitement. The intensity of their exploration of the plane had become increasingly exaggerated. The losses were not small, but the gains were equally abundant.

According to the statistics, the overall strength of the players swiftly increased.

The player explored the plane, and the chapter became active. The Twilight City troop did not cease to operate for the people of Ell.

The two princesses of Ell’s royal family had Emily as their support, and they used the Lion Duke’s troop to raise more than five legions.

They were much mightier than when they had nothing, although less than two legions were true elites.

The news of Lion Duke’s demise soon spread.

This action immediately caused a huge uproar.

Many factions began to stir, and even some great nobles secretly sent letters to express their support and loyalty to the two princesses.