Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 Sour Plum Soup

Woolen blouses have become popular among the females in the tribe, and the bare and colorful sheep have paid a lot for it.

But the most exciting thing in the tribe is not this, but the city wall being built.

According to Bai Mei's design, the city wall is two meters wide, and there are steps inside the tribe to go up. In the future, the orcs who patrol only need to stand guard on the city wall.

The built height is ten meters. Although the foundation has only been built now, everyone can imagine the majestic appearance of the future when looking at this long stone.

It was more complicated than the materials for building houses. Bai Mei asked the orcs to go to the forest to look for eggs.

Be it bird eggs, wild eggs or snake eggs, they are all easier for wolf orcs to obtain.

The viscosity of egg white is extremely high, and when it dries in the soil, it becomes extremely solid.

"Bai Mei, look what I found for you!"

Although Bai Mei firmly refused, Lin Yan still persevered.

Relying on the fact that no one cares about his job, he always uses the excuse that the temperature is high during the day and the birds and animals do not come out to move around. He does not go hunting during the day and comes to pester Bai Mei.

Bai Mei turned around and saw Lin Yan holding a soft pebble that was very round and clean after being washed by the river water.

This stone is mica, so it is white and transparent and looks beautiful.

I don’t know where Lin Yan found it, but he must have put a lot of thought into it.

Seeing Lin Yan's expectant look, Bai Mei was embarrassed to say that this was just a piece of broken stone.

"So beautiful, thank you Lin Yan, but I don't want it."

"Why? This stone is very precious, and many females like it! I know you must like it, Bai Mei, it doesn't matter, even if you don't accept me, you can still accept it."

Lin Yan handed the soft stone to Bai Mei.

The corners of Bai Mei's mouth twitched.

But what's the use of having this?

"OK, thank you."

Bai Mei took the pebble and placed it on the lid of the jar where the wild vegetables were being pickled.

Use it to press the cylinder.

Seeing Bai Mei accept it, Lin Yan smiled with satisfaction.

"Are you ready to go out?"

"Yes," Bai Mei held a bucket of plums in her hand.

This plum is called a small sour fruit in the beast world. Because it is too sour, it usually rots on the tree.

The weather is hot now. Bai Mei originally wanted to drink sour plum soup, but she just remembered this.

At this time, the hot summer is the season when small sour fruits are hanging high. Bai Mei wants the cooking team to use a big pot to cook some soup. There is no rock sugar, but some sweet fruit juice can be added to it.

The sweet fruit has a thick, tough skin, and the inside of the skin is like milk soup. The stuff is as sweet as saccharin.

There is a very deep cave in the tribe, and there is a pool of stagnant water in the cave. It does not see sunlight all day long, it is damp and cold, and it is uninhabitable.