Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Exuberant

"Yes, what else?" Bai Mei was confused by Yun Ji's question.

"They all said that Cang Yuan came up with the solution." Yun Ji grinned in relief, and patted Cang Yuan, "I knew, brother, if you had such a good idea, you would definitely tell me about it."

Bai Mei saw Yun Jixiao for the first time, and her whole family was shocked by the horror.

The weak Cang Yuan almost made Yun Ji slap blood: "Yun Ji! Cough..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot that you are very weak now, hahahaha. Then I won't say more. If you like this brat, you can keep it for fun. I went to the patriarch to learn how to set traps with Cheng Yang."

Yunji pulled the little wolf off his neck and threw it to Cang Yuan. Cang Yuan subconsciously held it firmly with his mouth.

Bai Mei: I was shocked.

"You said that Cheng Yang has already told the patriarch the method?"

"Yes, Cheng Yang brought back ten prey today, and they are all quite large. This method of yours is really great. If everyone uses this method to hunt in the future, they will not go hungry."

Yunji was so excited that he wanted to slap Bai Mei, but he held it back.

One thing he hated Bai Mei, but he admitted that Bai Mei helped everyone a lot this time.

"Let's go there together. In the past few days, I thought of an upgraded version of that trap, so I told everyone as soon as possible."

"What is an upgraded version?"

Yunji was very interested.

"It's a more powerful trap."

"Is there something more powerful? Then let's leave quickly!"

Yun Ji wished he could run to the patriarch with Bai Mei in his arms, yelling anxiously.

He didn't even want his son, but at Bai Mei's reminder, he let Cang Yuan carry the son over.

"Give it up, Bai Mei said she has an upgraded version!!"

The orcs who were discussing in front of the clan leader's cave stopped and looked at Yunji as if they were fools.

Forget it, he was an idiot.

Wait, what did he just say?

What white rose, an upgraded version?

Bai Mei, who was chasing Yun Ji slowly and hurriedly from behind, was out of breath from exhaustion. After standing still, she gasped for air.

"What's she doing here, a female who doesn't hunt?"

"Could it really be Bai Mei's idea? Are you talking about an upgraded version? What is an upgraded version?"

Everyone discussed in low voices, but the natural voice of the wolves was there. The so-called whispered discussions seemed loud and aggressive to Bai Mei.

"Tell them quickly, it's the more powerful trap you said! You don't want to talk about it? Bai Mei, you can't be so selfish!"

Yun Ji walked up to Bai Mei and said.

Bai Mei: ...

Cangyuan: ...

Everyone: ...

"Yunji, let her take a breath." Cang Yuan said.

"Oh, yes, okay, you can catch your breath." Yun Ji realized that he was in a hurry and scratched his head. Awkward.

Yunji's farce was over, and everyone looked forward to the unpopular female Baimei in the past.