Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The little wolf cub twists its butt and uses its newly grown paws to dig at the soil. Although the effect is not as obvious as Cheng Yang's, Bai Mei is amused when she looks at the little wolf cub that looks like an excavator.

While digging, the little wolf cub lay half of his body in the pit, with his butt pointing to the sky.

Bai Mei walked over and picked him out: "It's only this big, dig five more."

The little wolf cub looked at Bai Mei suspiciously, he didn't know what five were. But then immediately arched into another place for excavation.

Cang Yuan looked at them from the side and felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

An unfathomable warmth and satisfaction.

Bai Mei planted the pepper seedlings and filled them with water.

Bai Mei picked up the little boy covered in dirt: "See, 'one, two, three, four, five, six', these are six pepper seedlings."

"Aw, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" The little wolf cub followed suit.

"Yes." Bai Mei patted the cub's head in relief.

[Achieving Blessing—Professor, Blessing Points 10]

Bai Mei was shocked. She taught the little wolf cub to know numbers, and she could get ten points.

The problem is that the orcs still know how to count, and this is not even considered a pioneering work by her. Why is there such a high point reward?

Sure enough, reading is the first in the world!

Bai Mei rubbed the wolf cub's head happily, making the wolf cub dumbfounded.

She found a way to earn points fast!

.

Three days later, Cheng Yang took the ten prey he caught with traps into the tribe.

Because there is no boulder to cover, some of the prey injured by the traps are stolen by other predators, but some traps directly string the ones that came to rob them.

Even if some of the prey are mutilated, it is really exciting that an orc can catch so many prey at once.

"Chengyang, how on earth did you come up with it! It's too powerful! With such a good method, why didn't you teach me earlier?"

The orcs gathered at the entrance of Chengyang's cave, asking him for advice.

"I didn't come up with it," Cheng Yang said truthfully, "It was Bai Mei. She told me. The better we are, wait for me to test it. If the effect is significant, let everyone in the tribe hunt this way."

"Bai Mei? That Cangyuan female? Did she come up with this?"

"How is it possible! Baimei is just a female, she has never hunted before, how could she think of such a good way!"

"That's right, that female Bai Mei never does anything but takes advantage of the tribe. How could she come up with this? I guess it's Cang Yuan? He told Bai Mei about the trap, and Bai Mei She said it was her own idea!"

"Yes! That must be the case!"

Everyone was chattering, not believing that the trap was Bai Mei's idea, and finally came to the conclusion: Cang Yuan must have told Bai Mei.

Cheng Yang was unsure after hearing this.

Maybe Cang Yuan didn't have the strength to hunt now, so he came up with the idea to let Bai Mei go hunting, so that the two of them could survive.