Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Food

Bai Mei said and took out two giant spider eyes: "I will use this in exchange until Cangyuan recovers. We need food."

Mei Jiu originally listened to Bai Mei's words and thought that Bai Mei was here to take advantage of White Teeth with empty words, but after looking at those crystal clear eyes, she couldn't help but be moved.

After all, there is no female who would not like such a beautiful accessory.

Mei Jiu thought about it carefully, but Cheng Yang came out of the cave and looked at the eyeball in Bai Mei's hand: "We want one, but we can't keep supplying you with food as you said until Cangyuan recovers. I will send you prey the size of five goats within a few days, and I can't do anything about the rest."

In fact, it took Chengyang two or three days to catch a decent prey, but Chengyang saw that Mei Jiu liked the beads very much, so he thought of borrowing some from other places first. If that didn't work, he would save food in the next few days. After all, Mei Jiu can't go hungry.

Mei Jiu knew that these eyes were precious, and although she liked them in her heart, she did not want to fill Bai Mei's bottomless pit of delicious food with her own food.

Hearing what Cheng Yang said, he immediately nodded and agreed: "Yes, I only want one, and I will do as Cheng Yang says. If you agree, I will agree. If not, I won't want the bead."

Bai Mei felt that such a clearly marked price was very reasonable, and thought of taking another one and finding another one, so that the food would be enough to feed her stomach for 20 days.

Bai Mei nodded in agreement and handed one of them into Mei Jiu's hand: "Then it's settled."

Seeing Bai Mei leaving in a hurry, Mei Jiu froze in place.

Bai Mei didn't receive a single prey, so why did she give her the bead so readily?

Mei Jiu and Cheng Yang looked at each other, both stunned.

In the past, Bai Mei took good care of her own things. Not to mention such a precious giant spider eye, even a broken stone that Bai Mei liked, no one could touch it.

Cheng Yang said this because he knew Bai Mei's greedy character, and he was afraid that Bai Mei would use words to trick him. If Cang Yuan never recovered, wouldn't they want to support Bai Mei for the rest of her life?

Bai Mei's act of trusting him like this actually made Cheng Yang feel ashamed. He blushed because of his malicious speculation about Bai Mei, and thought that the prey he sent to Bai Mei in the future should be as big as possible.

Bai Mei didn't know what Cheng Yang was thinking after she left, but just followed the same pattern and exchanged the second one for five prey under the same conditions.

The male of that family had the same idea as Cheng Yang, and because the female liked it, he decided to grit his teeth and persist for a few days.

The reason why Bai Mei left in a hurry was because there was still a sick person at home.

Cang Yuan had already woken up when she returned to the cave. Although she was still in a daze, she could see that her pupils were bright from under her half-drooped eyelids.

Cangyuan only felt that he had a dream, dreaming that he seemed to be thrown into the river, as if he was taking a bath, and after waking up, his whole body was as refreshed as if he had taken a bath, which was completely different from the heavy feeling after being poisoned.

Aang Yuan heard that some orcs would suddenly become radiant before dying, and maybe he had reached this point too.

Cang Yuan was still very weak, and when he saw Bai Mei coming back, he could only lift half of his eyelids.