Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Chili

Every male cub of the wolf tribe grows up eating a lot of food. Every spring, the weaned cubs will wander around the tribe’s territory, making a living by being cute. When they meet someone who has food, they will cry. Come on, for the cubs, unless there is really not enough food, the adult orcs will give him some food.

But Bai Mei is now in a situation where she really doesn't have enough food.

Awkward.

"Aww~" The little milk wolf also yelled out a voice change, with a lump of milk in his milk, he ran towards Bai Mei with his butt twisting.

Who can bear this? ! Hello!

Bai Mei took two steps forward and picked up the little wolf cub: "Give him a little bit, look at how thin he is."

The texture of the little milk wolf is different from that of the adult wolf, with a special softness and warmth.

Cang Yuan raised his eyes and looked at the fat little wolf: ...you just have to be happy.

A rabbit, Baimei, ate a hind leg and gave the little wolf a piece of tenderloin. It was just such a small piece of meat that he could hold it for a long time with his half-grown teeth.

The rest was thrown into Cang Yuan's mouth, and the big wolf chewed the whole rabbit, including the bones.

Bai Mei has seen large dogs eat frozen rabbits, but she has never seen such a crisp one.

Realizing that this bit of rabbit meat is just a white rose stuck between his teeth to Cang Yuan, he feels that the road to raising wolves may be very difficult in the future.

The little cub lingered on after eating the meat, he groaned and stuffed himself under the cangyuan fur and squinted to sleep.

Cang Yuan instantly felt that he was forced to become a father, but the little boy tasted similar to Yun Ji, so it felt like he had become Yun Ji's father.

That's not a bad feeling.

Cangyuan comforted himself, lying there without moving.

Bai Mei was infatuated by the way the little wolf cuddled up to the big wolf. If she had a mobile phone, she would want to take a picture of it as a souvenir.

But let alone mobile phones now, even the problem of food and clothing has not been solved.

Bai Mei also wanted to go up the mountain. She really couldn't bear to eat meat every meal, and it was just plain barbecue.

She wanted to pick some fruits that Cheng Yang picked for Mei Jiu yesterday, she ate two of them, and they tasted pretty good.

Although these orcs are wolves, they already have human characteristics. For example, these carnivorous races have evolved into omnivores, but compared to vegetarians, as wolves, they prefer meat with a smell.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

Bai Mei felt that she might have to eat fruit like a monkey for a long time.

Seeing the little boy sleeping soundly, Bai Mei whispered to Cang Yuan that she was going to the mountain.

Cang Yuan nodded the wolf's head and didn't say anything. After Bai Mei left, Cang Yuan became sad.

In the past, Bai Mei couldn't even fetch water, but now she was dragged down by herself and had to go up the mountain to look for food.