Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Traps

"I still have a leg of lamb that big." Bai Mei coaxed the big dog in front of her like a child, "Eat obediently. I will have more meat to eat when my body recovers." .”

Bai Mei is so gentle, even more gentle than when she pursued herself.

Cangyuan felt that he wanted to fall into the soft grass, dizzy, and subconsciously listened to her words and opened his mouth.

The fresh and tender meat has no bitter taste, nor does it have a raw smell of blood. Instead, it is soft and burnt, and the taste of salt is just right, neither salty nor bland.

tasty!

The delicious food lifted Cang Yuan's spirit, and he immediately ate all the pieces of meat that Bai Mei brought over.

"good."

Bai Mei looked at Cang Yuan eating, and a feeling of comfort from an old mother welled up spontaneously.

So cute, so cute!

Cang Yuan's huge mouth opened and closed, eating deliciously.

Cang Yuan came back to his senses after eating.

He actually ate up Bai Mei's food!

"I..." Thinking of what Bai Mei said about hunting for her when he recovers, Cang Yuan said sadly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't eat it. Bai Mei, thank you for comforting me, but I... can't get better .”

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

"Why can't it get better?" Bai Mei squeezed Cang Yuan's ear, and Cang Yuan subconsciously hid his ear back and turned into a seal.

Bai Mei thought it was very cute, she withdrew her hand and smiled and said, "But didn't you wake up? This means that you have resisted the poison."

"Have you resisted?"

Cangyuan was dubious, no orc could survive after being poisoned by the giant spider's venom.

But he did feel a lot better, and after taking a few mouthfuls of food, he actually gained some strength.

"That's right. Because of your good health, you overcame the spider's poison!"

What Bai Mei said was categorical.

She can't tell Cang Yuan that I conjured up a bottle of magic medicine out of thin air to save you, right?

"If I can do well, I will definitely not let you go hungry in the future." Cang Yuan was dazzled by Bai Mei's smile.

That smile explains what beauty is.

This smile reminded Aohara of those days when he was healthy. The sun is shining and the limelight is unparalleled.

Cang Yuan, who was determined to die, suddenly had hope of life.

It would be great if, as Bai Mei said, he resisted the poison of the giant spider.

He wanted to live, to take care of Bai Mei, and to see her smile again.

Bai Mei took the trouble to cut a leg of lamb into small pieces and threaded it on a branch, threading it on more than thirty skewers. Bai Mei ate five skewers. At first, her taste buds were satisfied by the aroma of the meat, but then she ate more and more. The more tired it gets, the more she can't stand it.

The rest was given to Cang Yuan, coaxing him to eat it.

After eating, Cang Yuan really regained his strength, and was surprised and happy.