Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 I am God

After everyone left, Yunji also wanted to invite Cang Yuan to hunt together.

"I can't run now, Yunji." Cang Yuan's emotions did not rise when he said this. He no longer feels inferior because from now on he regains the ability to survive.

"If you didn't tell me earlier that you wouldn't team up with me, I wouldn't be able to find anyone to team up with!"

Yunji looked remorseful, looking at the people who had walked away, wondering which team he could join.

"Yunji, let's go together." Cheng Yang patted Yunji on the shoulder.

"Okay, let's go!"

Yun Ji immediately put a smile on his face, Cheng Yang was very good and a good teammate.

"Clan leader, I have something to tell you."

Everyone left, but Bai Mei stayed and called the clan leader.

Tongji is a serious man, and the wrinkles on his face show that he is past his prime.

Under pressure from his clan members, he should have given up his position as clan leader this year.

But it turned out that their preferred leader, Cang Yuan, had a broken leg. If the younger generation had any particularly outstanding mature males, the matter was shelved for the time being.

When Cang Yuan came over today, no one paid any attention to him, which made Tong Ji very happy.

Because this shows that Cang Yuan no longer has prestige among the clan.

Yes, a lame man, even if his female comes up with such a good idea as a trap, cannot be the leader of the clan.

"you say."

"In the future, most of the orcs' energy can be diverted from hunting. I want to open a few classes to teach the cubs some knowledge. If the adult orcs are free, they can also come to attend the classes."

"You? Teach the cub?"

A look of disdain appeared on Tongji's cold face, and there was a slight hum in his voice.

"Yes, that's me." When Bai Mei first came over, she felt that the patriarch had a bad attitude toward her. That kind of bad attitude was different from the disgust in everyone's eyes towards her, but rather with hostility.

Hating you and destroying you are completely different concepts.

Bai Mei was not defeated in terms of momentum, but in fact, her inner defense was about to collapse.

Wolf! This is a wolf! Not a husky!

"No." Tongji walked into his cave with his hands behind his back.

The female Tongji pursed her lips and smiled, but the smile was not sincere and sincere: "Bai Mei, you have never done anything since you were a child. What can you teach the little cub? Even if it is a trap, this method is really what you want." Yes, everyone is very grateful to you, but everyone has already learned this, and the cubs in the tribe will be taught by their father."

When Bai Mei saw the smiling wolf, she also curled up her lips without smiling: "Dongtu, count the numbers for Grandma An Di."

Dongtu: "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

The little guy screamed very powerfully, puffing up his round breasts. After shouting, he looked at Bai Mei: Auntie, am I great!

It's a pity that the little cub can't talk yet, and can't even walk without transforming into his wolf form.