Chapter 1

Baimei had nothing to love in the pitch-black cave.

Before she came out of the despair of dying, she was disturbed by a turbulent memory, and she was even in a trance, which one was a dream and which one was her real "self".

Let's talk about the dead one first.

She was very fond of dogs during her lifetime. Not only did she major in veterinary medicine, she also volunteered at a nearby stray dog care station during her college years.

A month ago, she went to catch a stray dog with the elder brother of the Love Station. She was accidentally bitten by the dog with a small wound. The wound was not big, and because of work, she was often bitten or scratched by the dog. After six months I had been injected with rabies vaccine, so I didn't go to the hospital, but I used iodophor to disinfect the wound myself.

Unexpectedly, a month later, the rabies broke out. In just ten days, she didn't even think about her last words. When she opened her eyes again, she saw this dark, damp cave with a pungent smell.

This cave is located in the Beastman Continent and belongs to the territory of the Qiushan Wolf Clan. And Bai Mei, who lives in this cave, is a beastman of the Qiushan Wolf Clan.

When I close and open my eyes, I don't just go back to before liberation!

Even if the brake pads were broken, Bai Mei didn't dare to think that she would come to the primitive society! Damn it's still soul wear!

"You... are you okay?"

Looking at the big black wolf at the entrance of the cave, which was bigger than the tiger in the zoo, Bai Mei couldn't help but speak.

Cang Yuan suddenly heard Bai Mei talking to him, her gentle tone was cautious, and her attitude towards him was the same as when his leg had no accident before.

The giant spider's venom must have made him hallucinate.

Bai Mei walked towards the dying big wolf, squatted down, and said, "Turn into a human form first, and I'll take you to the bed, okay?"

The so-called bed is a large animal skin with some hay spread under it. Although it is simple, it is much better than sleeping directly on the stone.

If a wolf does not eat people, it is theoretically no different from a dog.

The poisoned Cang Yuan was limp, like a big docile dog in a light sleep. Dogs are naturally attractive to Bai Mei, and she couldn't bear to watch Cang Yuan die in front of her.

Although she didn't know what to do, she wanted to save him.

After all, Cang Yuan became like this for "her".

Cang Yuan heard Bai Mei's voice again, and wanted to move his body, but found that his whole body had been poisoned deeply, and he didn't have any strength, let alone transform into a human form.

It must be an illusion.

Why is he still expecting Baimei to care about him at this moment?

Under the arrangement of the patriarch, he was a cripple and forced to pair with Baimei. He knew that he had wronged Baimei, so after the pairing, Cang Yuan kept accommodating Baimei. Even though he was disabled, he tried his best to meet all Baimei's requirements .

A few days ago, Bai Mei said that she wanted the eyes of the giant seven-color spider in the southern swamp as decorations. The poisonous gas of the swamp and the venom of the giant spider were extremely poisonous, but the eyes gouged out by the giant seven-color spider after death were as crystal clear as the moon at night. .