Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16
There is no problem if the chicken soup is simmered for a long time, and the more it is simmered, the more fragrant and nutritious it becomes.

Silan felt like his saliva was about to flow out, and it looked even more languid as it was already listless.

"I'm so greedy for you."

Although Yingyao had to admit that the chicken soup tasted delicious, it was something she had never tasted before.

Not to mention Xiao Slan, even she wants to drink to death.

But how can I say this? It’s so embarrassing.

"Bai Mei, you are so amazing. You can actually make such fragrant food. Why didn't I think of heating water and meat together before? This is really amazing. I can ask Haijie to make it at my house." One?"

Although she was embarrassed, Yingyao still made the request.

Bai Mei couldn't help but wish that these 'novel' inventions would become popular quickly: "Of course."

After she finished speaking, she heard the sound of the system.

[Achieve benefit-creation, benefit points 10]

So cool.

Yingyao is also very happy.

Cang Yuan wrapped the roasted meat with leaves. Seeing Bai Mei wake up now, he took it to Bai Mei and said, "You can eat it."

Cang Yuan knows Bai Mei's current eating habits: she must eat three meals a day.

"Thanks."

Bai Mei is still a little uncomfortable with Cang Yuan taking care of her.

After all, he was a big-tailed wolf yesterday!

Yingyao is not surprised, it seems to be natural for a male to grill his own female.

There was no teasing look on Yingyao's face, and Bai Mei breathed a sigh of relief.

Yingyao stayed at Bai Mei's house for seven days before Bai Mei asked Yingyao to wrap Silan in animal skins and go home, and told Yingyao not to let Silan run or jump in the ground for nearly a month.

Before leaving, he threatened Silan: If you don't take good care of your injuries, the intestines in your stomach will flow out when your wounds split when you run.

The naughty boy Slan was extremely obedient and quickly promised not to get out of bed. Everything was told, but Bai Mei didn't care whether he could hold it back in the future.

Baimei's cave has been very lively these days. The orcs heard about the use of Baimei stove and came to learn. Baimei's system points soared - it turns out that a pioneering achievement is based on the number of people.

At that time, everyone learned the trap together, so they added five hundred points at once. This time, the orcs learned it one by one, and they added ten points and ten points.

Seeing that the points were about to reach 800, Bai Mei was extremely excited.

Let’s talk about her teaching the cubs. I don’t know if Tong Ji really put in the effort here, or because her recent deeds were spread among the tribe. All the cubs who couldn’t go hunting were squatting on Bai Mei’s bed early in the morning. The cave entrance is waiting for her professor.

Bai Mei will spend the whole morning teaching them counting, addition and subtraction, and simple words.

She referred to the teaching experience told to her by her parents: At that time, the teaching staff in the village was not developed, and children of different grades in a village would be concentrated in one classroom, attend classes at the same time, and do different tasks at the same time.