Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mei Jiu was very cooperative with her males, and immediately picked out a few from the animal skin bag and handed them to Bai Mei: "Here you are, these look the sweetest."

Because she just got a beautiful giant spider eyeball from Bai Mei, Mei Jiu is very happy to distribute these fruits that are available all over the mountains and plains to this female who can't climb the tree.

"Thank you." Bai Mei was worrying about what to use as bait.

The fruit on the tree is sweet, crisp and juicy, and will only fall under the tree when it rots or encounters strong winds, so it is a delicacy that is hard to find for rabbits.

Bai Mei found a place overgrown with weeds, knelt down and dug it up with a bone knife.

Mei Jiu and Cheng Yang looked at each other from behind.

"Is Cang Yuan not feeling well?" Mei Jiu asked Cheng Yang with her lips.

Otherwise, why would Bai Mei go hunting on her own? She had obviously exchanged the giant spider's eyes for recent food.

Cheng Yang didn't think Cang Yuan could survive after being poisoned by the colorful giant spider from the beginning. What surprised him was that Bai Mei would rather go out hunting than find a male.

This was so different from the Bai Mei he knew.

Could it be that Cang Yuan risked his life to snatch the giant spider's eyeball for her? Was Bai Mei influenced?

Seeing that Cheng Yang didn't move, Mei Jiu reached out and shook Cheng Yang's arm: "Go and help her."

Mei Jiu is an ordinary-looking female. She has a carefree personality and is not very good at turning her head. She is a little clumsy in doing things, but Cheng Yang still loves her very much.

It was because of Mei Jiu's unexpected kindness.

Bai Mei used a bone knife to cut away the weeds in an area, tried not to damage the surrounding vegetation, and started digging.

The clods of soil on the mountain were still soft due to the overgrown vegetation, but the tools were not in hand, which made Bai Mei sweat all over.

"Come on, do you want to dig down?"

"Yes." Bai Mei was not pretentious, she wiped her sweat and stood up.

It was she who thought things were simple at the beginning, and she really couldn't do it alone.

Cheng Yang couldn't bear to see it. His hands turned into wolf claws and he began to dig at the spot where Bai Mei dug the hole.

Cheng Yang's wolf claws were not the same as the sharp claws that Wolverine "swished", but a pair of enlarged dog claws.

Four sharp blades protruded from the middle of the big fluffy claws, and quickly dug out a hole with a satisfactory depth and width.

"Great, that's it. Thank you, Cheng Yang." Bai Mei thanked excitedly, and quickly set up a thorny trap with twigs and ropes, letting the rabbit fall into it and die.

The pit was covered with hay, and then Bai Mei broke off half of the sweet fruit and placed it on top of the hay.

"Is this all right?" Cheng Yang looked thoughtfully at the trap Bai Mei said.

"Yes, there will be rabbits who want to eat sweet fruits, and then they will fall in." Bai Mei explained the principle, and then asked Cheng Yang, "Do you think my method is feasible?"

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]